Academy | Ayurveda - Student Support Coordinator (26 hr)
Delight Academy Ayurveda offers all the knowledge needed to integrate Ayurveda in all aspects of life. Our program ranges from introductory workshops, courses to the four-year Bachelor-level, part-time Ayurveda Practitioner Studies (APS) allowing students to practice Ayurveda professionally. The leading program in Europe, the APS currently has around 110 students and a team of 12 teachers, a Program Director, an Academy Director, Project/Communication Manager and a Program Coordinator.
For more information see: https://delightyoga.com/ayurveda-training
We are looking for a new colleague with proven experience in the field of student support, administration, and office management. Our new colleague will report to the Program and Academy Director and work intensively with the whole team. It is a diverse position, with workload varying from establishing operational structures, as well as general administration and extensive relationship building and student communication.
About the role
- You are responsible for answering all student- and external emails and inquiries in a timely manner;
- You coordinate the entire flow of the student admission process from the moment of registration;
- You are responsible for ensuring students have all relevant information and study material before their classes such as logins, logistics & manuals;
- You are responsible for the student administration and the contact person for the financial department for payments and invoices;
- You are able to help students and teachers deal with technical issues relating to the Talent LMS, Zoom, and Gsuite;
- You will be planning and organizing meetings for teachers, team, mentors, and (new) students;
- You will optimize and structure the administration process;
- You support the team in programming (organisation open days, graduation, certificates, teaching weekends), marketing/communication (newsletter, new programs), and general (assisting the directors);
- As the program/open days mainly takes place in the weekend, there should be willingness to support during weekends;
- The Academy Ayurveda team works around one day a week together on location and besides that from home. Sometimes travel outside of Amsterdam is involved.
- The working days are: Monday (6), Tuesday (8), Thursday (6), Friday (6) and we expect flexibility in peak times and in weekends.
What we are looking for:
- You have proven experience in the field of support & office, preferably within a commercial/educational environment. In case of no experience here, it is no use of applying;
- You are service oriented and have affinity with an educational environment;
- You have an empathic and concise way of communicating and you can stand your ground;
- You are a hands-on person ‘een aanpakker’;
- You have MBO/HBO level thinking- and working level;
- You are proficient in Dutch and English;
- Accuracy and flexibility are important characteristics in this job;
- You have good written communication skills - communication is key, both to students and to the rest of the team;
- Experience with Learning Management Systems is a bonus;
- Affinity with Gsuite and Apple products is required.
What we offer
- An inspiring workplace with enthusiastic colleagues;
- Opportunities to learn and develop in this position and also in the field of Ayurveda & yoga;
- Access to yoga classes and workshops at Delight Yoga & Delight Academy;
- Salary: around 2500 euros (full-time base), 25 paid vacation days (full-time base) are part of the contract.
How to apply
Feeling inspired and motivated? Please send your resumé and a short motivation letter to Martine van Beusekom at email@example.com before 18th of June 2021.
The Heart Retreat (100-Hour training)
With Satya Katiza & Kevin Sahaj
Starting on 02 August 2021
This training is fully booked. To join the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A very unique opportunity for dedicated yoga practitioners looking for further guidance and inspiration in their practice: a 10-days retreat guided by Satya Katiza and Kevin Sahaj at D'Alijo Yoga Retreat Centre in beautiful green Northern Portugal. You will have the opportunity to deepen into the yoga that is most suited to your individual needs. It can be followed individually or in combination with the Advanced Teacher Training
The Mind Retreat (100-Hour training)
With Satya Katiza & Kevin Sahaj
Starting on 14 August 2021
A unique opportunity to dive within the Infinite Universe of the Mind: a 10 day silent retreat, by Satya Katiza and Kevin Sahaj at D'Alijo Yoga Retreat Centre in Portugal. We will investigate the Mind as true scientists within our own laboratory. The philosophical ground of practice will be based on non-dual practices, Buddhism, and Tantra. It can be followed individually or in combination with the Advanced Teacher Training.