Academy | Ayurveda - Program Coordinator (32 hr)
Delight Academy Ayurveda offers a four-year Study Program with a Bachelor Accreditation and some shorter courses, workshops, and seminars with international teachers in the field of Ayurveda. The Ayurveda Practitioner Studies (APS) - which is leading in Europe - is an intense part-time program that mainly takes place on weekends. The total number of students is around 110 and the Academy team consists of 12 teachers, a Program Director, an Academy Director, Project/Communication Manager, and an Office Manager.
Because of the fast growth of the institute and the new digital challenges education faces today, we are looking for a new colleague with proven experience in the field of program planning and organization who can independently run the study weekends and contribute to further optimization of the (digital) processes. Our new colleague will report to the Directors.
About The Role
- You are responsible for ensuring that all programs run smoothly in terms of planning/execution;
- You will inform teachers about the planning of their lessons and offer support in terms of preparation of the weekends with them;
- You will create the yearly program planning for the APS and shorter programs in cooperation with the directors;
- You are responsible for the program planning in terms of bookings and putting them in the systems in cooperation with Delight Yoga;
- You are responsible for all class schedules, assignment plannings & overviews, and distribution of these to the students in cooperation with the office;
- You are the contact person for all (external) locations and are responsible for the organization and the logistics of the lessons there;
- You manage the flow of study material and general information in the Learning Management System so that all students have their materials on time;
- You are responsible for the final stage of the technical execution of the lessons on location, in ZOOM and for the webinars, and you take all actions required to optimize these processes;
- You will work together with the Project/Communication Manager on the promotion of the program(s) and you will coordinate the promotional material, such as flyers & study guides;
- You are responsible for the organisation of promotional activities, such as Open Days and Masterclasses.
- As the program/open days mainly take place in the weekend, your working days are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (and sometimes Sundays on rotation);
- The Academy Ayurveda team has their office on Westerdoksdijk 1 and also work from home.
What We Are Looking For
- You have proven experience for at least five years in a planning/organizational job preferably within a commercial/educational environment. In the case of no experience here, it is no use of applying;
- You have experience with and have an affinity with technology, digitalization, and live streaming;
- You have an empathic and concise way of communicating and you can stand your ground;
- You are a hands-on person ‘een aanpakker’;
- You have a HBO-niveau thinking- and working capability;
- You have an affinity with education;
- You are proficient in Dutch and English;
- Pro-activity and flexibility are important characteristics in this job;
- You have good written communication skills - communication is key, both to students and to the rest of the team;
- You live in Amsterdam or in the nearby surrounding area.
What We Offer
- An inspiring workplace with enthusiastic colleagues;
- Opportunities to learn and develop in this position and also in the field of Ayurveda;
- Access to yoga classes and workshops at Delight Yoga;
- 25 vacation days as well as paid vacation days which are part of the contract.
How To Apply
Feeling inspired and motivated? Please send your resumé and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 15th of January 2021.