Content & Communication Intern
Delight Yoga is looking for a Content & Communication Intern that is interested in supporting our marketing team in streamlining the marketing efforts of our four brands: Delight Yoga (our 5 yoga studios), The House of Yoga (our online yoga platform), The Inner Peace Conference (our conference about wisdom, yoga and meditation), and the Delight Academy (our Yoga and Ayurveda academy).
To communicate about everything that is going on at Delight Yoga, a lot of content and material needs to be developed on a regular basis. We need someone that can help us out with managing this process. Interested? Keep reading…
About Delight Yoga
Delight Yoga’s studios are situated in the middle of Amsterdam and in The Hague. An oasis and a sanctuary that offers yoga and meditation for everyone. The studios of our yoga school have a relaxed and personal atmosphere, beautiful tearooms and hangout spaces where you can relax before and after classes. The Delight Yoga team is a group of enthusiastic people, connected through yoga. We come from all over the world, and have the love for yoga and the joy of practicing in common. We are dedicated to our own practice and do our work with joy, compassion and professionalism.
About the role
The Content & Communication Intern will be responsible for making sure that the complete 'content creation and communication loop' is managed in a smooth, proactive and timely manner. This means that you would first make sure all necessary content (e.g. workshop descriptions, teachers bio's, imagery, etc.) is collected or created yourself, then make sure all this content is put in the right systems (e.g. our booking system, placed on the website, etc.), and finally make sure that you communicate about these things through both our online and offline channels.
We are looking for someone that is available 4 or 5 days per week, for a 6-month period. We’re open to discuss combining this internship with writing an assignment or doing research at/for Delight Yoga.
Responsibilities of the Content & Communication Intern
- Content collection - gather all relevant information within the team and from the teachers
- Content creation - write copy and translate our design grids if new content is needed
- Content maintenance - make sure all information is available in all our systems and websites
- Offline communication - design and order flyers and posters to display in our studios
- Online communication - use Facebook and Instagram to promote about all activities
- Monitor registrations - check if some activities require more attention/communication
- You are creative, proactive and enthusiastic about supporting our marketing team.
- You know your way around the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator).
- You have experience in using existing house styles, grids and templates to create new content
- Your level of Dutch and English is proficient, both spoken and written
- You are used to working on different projects at the same time.
- You are able to work both self-standing and with a team.
- You are studying in the field of design, communication, business or similar (HBO or University)
- You are open minded and interested in spiritual development
- You are at least a little bit familiar with yoga, and/or the yogic lifestyle
What do we offer you?
An inspiring workplace with enthusiastic colleagues and you are being granted access to all yoga classes and workshops. Independent and creative place to gain work experience in the field marketing, retention and design. Remuneration: € 350,- (based on a full-time placement). We’re open to discuss combining this internship with writing an assignment or doing research at/for Delight Yoga.
How to apply
Feeling inspired and motivated, and you want to help us out? Please send your resumé and a short motivation letter to email@example.com
Yoga & Ayurveda (50 hrs)
With Victoria (Tory) Hyndman
Starting on 23 January 2019
Yoga & Ayurveda are really impossible to bring apart, they are inseparable brother and sister, they are the union of the Universal Wisdom. The union of these two sciences brings forth a system of healing for physical, mental and spiritual health and happiness. The best way of learning and integrating anything into our life is through direct experience.
The Essentials of Yoga : Pre Teacher Training (50 hrs)
With Katiza Satya & Kevin Sahaj
Starting on 06 April 2019
This program is designed to prepare you for the experience of the Basic Teacher Training Intensive Retreat. Guided by Satya and Sahaj over a period of 7 days (50 hours), you will get a solid foundation from which to continue your practice in preparation for the Basic Training.