Delight Yoga is looking for a Content/Copywriter Intern that is interested in supporting our marketing team in streamlining the marketing efforts of our four brands: Delight Yoga (our 5 yoga studios), The House of Yoga (our online yoga platform), The Inner Peace Conference (our conference about wisdom, yoga and meditation), and the Delight Academy (our Yoga and Ayurveda academy).
To communicate about everything that is going on at Delight Yoga, a lot of content and material needs to be developed on a regular basis. We need someone that can help us out with managing this process and improve our content. Do you love to write? Keep reading…
About Delight Yoga
Delight Yoga’s studios are situated in the middle of Amsterdam and in The Hague. An oasis and a sanctuary that offers yoga and meditation for everyone. The studios of our yoga school have a relaxed and personal atmosphere, beautiful tearooms and hangout spaces where you can relax before and after classes. The Delight Yoga team is a group of enthusiastic people, connected through yoga. We come from all over the world, and have the love for yoga and the joy of practicing in common. We are dedicated to our own practice and do our work with joy, compassion and professionalism.
About the role
The Content/Copywriter Intern will be responsible for making sure that all our content that we publish is reviewed, improved and made consistent. This means that you would first make sure all necessary content (e.g. workshop descriptions, teachers bio's, imagery, etc.) is collected or created yourself, then make sure all this content is put in the right systems (e.g. our booking system, placed on the website, etc.), and finally make sure that you communicate about these things through both our online and offline channels. Furthermore, existing content can be reviewed and improved.
The intern will be working together with our Programming Team and our Marketing Team to make sure all events are communicated clearly and in time.
We are looking for someone that is available 4 or 5 days per week, for a 6-month period. We’re open to discuss combining this internship with writing an assignment or doing research at/for Delight Yoga.
Responsibilities of the Content & Communication Intern
- Content collection - gather, review and improve class/workshop descriptions
- Content creation - write copy if new content is needed
- Content maintenance - make sure all information is available and up-to-date in all our systems and websites
- Offline communication - write copy for flyers and posters to display in our studios
- Online communication - write copy for our website, Facebook and Instagram
- Review existing content - go through existing content on our website and look for areas of improvement
- You love to write
- You are creative, proactive and enthusiastic about supporting our team.
- Preferrably native English, or excellent Dutch and English proficiency, both spoken and written.
- You are used to working on different projects at the same time.
- You are able to work both self-standing and with a team.
- You are open minded and interested in spiritual development, and you know a thing or two about everything that we offer at Delight Yoga.
- You are at least a little bit familiar with yoga, and/or the yogic lifestyle
What do we offer you?
An inspiring workplace with enthusiastic colleagues and you are being granted access to all yoga classes and workshops. Independent and creative place to gain work experience in the field marketing, retention and design. Remuneration: € 350,- (based on a full-time placement). We’re open to discuss combining this internship with writing an assignment or doing research at/for Delight Yoga.
How to apply
Feeling inspired and motivated, and you want to help us out? Please send your resumé and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to Yoga Program
With Adela Serrano
06 July 2019
New to Yoga? This Introduction to Yoga Program is the perfect way to begin (or reawaken) your yoga practice! We offer you a 2-hours’ introduction session and 5 beginners’ classes (within 30 days of your intro) for only 60 euro.
Foundational Course Pranayama (Pre-Teacher Training)
With Sri Sudhir Tiwari
Starting on 31 August 2019
We are very happy and honoured to announce that Sri Sudhir Tiwari is coming back to Amsterdam for a whole weekend of teachings. We are grateful for his precious time that he is willing to spend with us.