Content Marketeer (full-time)
Delight Yoga is looking for a Content Marketeer that can help us create inspiring, relevant and beautiful content to guide our students on their yogic path. There are so much beautiful things organised at Delight Yoga, and we now need someone that can make sure our community knows about it.
We currently have a pretty good understanding about how we can inspire our community to keep practicing, but we are looking for a Content Marketeer that can actually help us do it through emails, social posts, posters, flyers, blogs, video, et cetera. Can you help us out?
About Delight Yoga
Delight Yoga’s 5 studios are situated in the middle of Amsterdam and in The Hague. An oasis and a sanctuary that offers yoga and meditation for everyone. The studios of our yoga school have a relaxed and personal atmosphere, beautiful tearooms and hangout spaces where you can relax before and after classes. The Delight Yoga team is a group of enthusiastic people, connected through yoga. We come from all over the world, and have the love for yoga and the joy of practicing in common. We are dedicated to our own practice and do our work with joy, compassion and professionalism.
Delight Yoga consists of three pillars: Delight Yoga (our 5 yoga studios), The House of Yoga (our online yoga platform), and the Delight Academy (our Yoga and Ayurveda academy). All pillars not only contribute to each other's growth, but also to the growth of our students. Furthermore, there is the Inner Peace Conference, our little sister that is being organised by the same team that is behind Delight Yoga.
About the role
Our new Content Marketeer will be responsible for creating all kinds of communication to guide our students through all Delight has to offer. Through well-thought-out campaigns, you will promote all the activities that are on our calendar (e.g. classes, special classes, workshops, teacher trainings, ayurveda trainings), but also make sure that you inspire our (online) community to take their practice to the next level by creating or sharing interesting and relevant content.
This new role is created because we need someone to help us out in executing all the great ideas that we have thought of with our team, but there is of course space for you to contribute to this pool of amazing ideas as well.
The Content Marketeer will work closely with our Programming Team to make sure that our community is kept up-to-date about everything that is scheduled at Delight Yoga. And you will be also working on projects with our General Manager and Finance Manager to execute the vision and strategy that we have for Delight.
Responsibilities of the Content Marketeer
- Develop and execute a strategy to inspire people to try yoga or to try Delight Yoga (e.g. by reaching new students with carefully planned social media campaigns).
- Develop and execute a strategy to inspire our students to keep practicing with us, or take the next step in their practice (e.g. through using CRM & e-mail marketing).
- Use other activities (SEO/SEA, Conversion/UX, partnerships) that might support you in executing your strategy.
- Create new content yourself (copy, imagery, video, blogs, e-mails) to share across our channels.
- Visit the studios regularly to show what is happening on a day-to-day basis in our community.
- Communicate and engage with our students face-to-face and through social media to learn how we can support them in their practice.
- Use insights and data from the campaigns to make the next one more effective.
- Apart from taking care of 'business as usual', also have the awareness about seeing opportunities in approaching differently, with new channels, angles or partners.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with proven track record of success
- Thinker, but mainly doer: execute and try things instead of thinking about how to do things
- Self-standing and proactive: you take initiative yourself, you can deal with a lack of boundaries
- Creator: you love and you are able to write, design, edit, all the marketing expressions yourself
- Tech-savvy: experience with setting-up and optimising social campaigns, and with the Adobe Suite
- Eager to learn: continuously improving your knowledge and skills
- You work organised to stay in control in a dynamic environment
- You are open minded and familiar with yoga, and/or the yogic lifestyle
- Excellent proficiency in both Dutch and English
- Bonus #1: you are part of the Delight Yoga community yourself
- Bonus #2: you know how to edit videos to create new content for The House of Yoga
What do we offer you?
An inspiring workplace with enthusiastic colleagues and you are being granted access to all yoga classes and workshops. A competitive salary is offered and is based on previous (work) experience.
How to apply
Feeling inspired and motivated, and you want to help us out? Please send your resumé and a short motivation letter to email@example.com
The Essentials of Yoga : Pre Teacher Training (50 hrs)
With Katiza Satya & Kevin Sahaj
Starting on 06 April 2019
This program is designed to prepare you for the experience of the Basic Teacher Training Intensive Retreat. Guided by Satya and Sahaj over a period of 7 days (50 hours), you will get a solid foundation from which to continue your practice in preparation for the Basic Training.
Prenatal Yoga Foundation Training
With Madina Tanekeyeva
Starting on 15 June 2019
We love seeing yoga being recommended by healthcare professionals during pregnancy. This is why you most probably had expectant moms as students in your classes too!
Finding Stillness: Yin Yoga & Mindfulness Training
With Marije Paternotte
Starting on 28 August 2019
A 35-hour Yin Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training. This training is for yoga teachers who wish to offer the yin yoga practice as a doorway into Mindfulness Meditation and Buddhist practices. The training will be offered in the form of a retreat.