Graphic Design & DTP Intern (Starting February 2021)
As a Graphic Design & DTP Intern, you are pro-active, communicative and enthusiastic to bring the wisdom of yoga to a broad audience. You will support the Marketing Manager and Content Manager with all marketing and content initiatives and activities.
Delight Yoga consists of three pillars: Delight Yoga (5 yoga studios), Delight Online (our online yoga platform), and the Delight Academy (our Yoga and Ayurveda academy). Our aim is to make authentic yoga accessible to everyone to help them reconnect with themselves and find inner peace.
- Assist Marketing Manager and Content Manager in bringing creative ideas and concepts to life.
- Responsible for planning and execution of print marketing campaigns (posters, flyers, folders)
- Create/design posters, folders and digital campaign material to promote our workshops, retreats and trainings
- Making sure all prints are correctly delivered at the studios and everything is up to date.
- Weekly reporting of print marketing to marketing manager
- You are currently studying in the field of Graphic / Media design, Communication or related studies (HBO-level or University).
- You have experience working with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro & After effects).
- You have experience in using existing house styles, grids and templates to create new content.
- You practice Yoga regularly and are familiar with the yogic lifestyle and wisdom of Ayurveda.
- You are fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are flexible, pro-active and able to work independently as well as within a team.
For this internship, we prefer that you are available for a minimum of 5 months and you are able to work 36-40 hours per week. Starting January/February 2021.
What do we offer you?
- An inspiring and creative place to gain work experience.
- Monthly exclusive Delight Family gatherings
- Free access to all yoga classes of Delight Yoga & Delight Online.
- Discounts on selected workshops and trainings
- Remuneration: €300,- (based on a fulltime placement)
Feeling inspired and motivated? Please send us your application including your resume and short motivation letter (in English) by e-mail to email@example.com. Please mention the role that you wish to apply for in the subject line.