Office Assistant - Delight Academy | Ayurveda (20 hrs)
Delight Academy | Ayurveda offers authentic and profound trainings in the field of Ayurveda. The main training that we offer is a four year study program which has been accredited by the independent accreditation organisation SNRO on bachelor level (HBO niveau) since September 2017. The program is for anyone who is interested in becoming an Ayurveda Practitioner or deepening knowledge, skills and experience in the field of ayurveda. Besides this, we offer several workshops and courses on ayurvedic topics with national and international teachers.
The Academy | Ayurveda is now looking for a warm colleague who is willing to run the office and support the team in making sure all students are happy and have everything they need to study Ayurveda.
About the role
- First point of communication for students, internal- and external contacts by handling email;
- Student administration: create and maintain student folders with correspondence, changes in study groups, coordination with Finance department for invoicing;
- Office management: purchase of office material and creating an office environment;
- Logistics APT training days: execute logistics and operations around the training days in cooperation with the manager program planning;
- Support with study material for the weekends: final design and printing;
- Planning of various meetings;
- Administration for accreditation: filing of accreditation materials and correspondence;
- Support with the online learning management system: uploading materials in the system;
- Keep track of student progress: create assignment overviews, attendance sheets and certificates;
- Arrange travel for our Academy Ayurveda teachers from abroad.
- A warm teamplayer who is willing to serve;
- MBO/HBO level;
- Minimum of two years working experience in an office environment, experience within an educational institute is preferred;
- Affinity with Ayurveda and/or natural well-being;
- Proficient in Dutch and English;
- Available for 4 hours per day, 5 days a week at regular times, preferably in the mornings. You are available to work in the weekends on some occasions.
- You are organised and stress-resistant - you work precisely, structured and thoroughly to stay in control in a dynamic environment;
- You can work with MS Office, Google Suite and you don’t shy away from learning to work with new systems;
- You have good written and spoken communication skills - communication is key, both to students and the rest of the team.
What we offer
- An inspiring workplace with enthusiastic colleagues
- Access to all yoga classes and workshops at Delight Yoga
- Competitive salary and paid vacation days
How to apply
Feeling inspired and motivated? Please send your resumé and a short motivation letter to the academy director: email@example.com by January 17th 2019.
The Essentials of Yoga : Pre Teacher Training (50 hrs)
With Katiza Satya & Kevin Sahaj
Starting on 06 April 2019
This program is designed to prepare you for the experience of the Basic Teacher Training Intensive Retreat. Guided by Satya and Sahaj over a period of 7 days (50 hours), you will get a solid foundation from which to continue your practice in preparation for the Basic Training.
Prenatal Yoga Foundation Training
With Madina Tanekeyeva
Starting on 15 June 2019
We love seeing yoga being recommended by healthcare professionals during pregnancy. This is why you most probably had expectant moms as students in your classes too!
Finding Stillness: Yin Yoga & Mindfulness Training
With Marije Paternotte
Starting on 28 August 2019
A 35-hour Yin Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training. This training is for yoga teachers who wish to offer the yin yoga practice as a doorway into Mindfulness Meditation and Buddhist practices. The training will be offered in the form of a retreat.