Online Marketing Internship
Delight Yoga is looking for an Online Marketing Intern that can help us create inspiring and beautiful content to attract new students and guide our students on their yogic path. Are you ready to join the Delight family?
Delight Yoga consists of three pillars: Delight Yoga (5 yoga studios), The House of Yoga (our online yoga platform), and the Delight Academy (our Yoga and Ayurveda academy). Our aim is to make authentic yoga accessible to everyone to help them reconnect with themselves and find inner peace.
About the internship
As a Marketing & Communication Intern, you are pro-active, communicative and enthusiastic to bring the wisdom of yoga to a broad audience. You will support the Marketing Manager with all marketing initiatives and activities.
- Assist the marketing team in bringing creative ideas and concepts to life.
- Assist in the planning and execution of online campaigns (SEA, SEO, Social Media and E-mail marketing).
- Creating and posting inspiring and engaging content on all our platforms (website, blog, Instagram, Facebook).
- Weekly reporting and analysis of current, upcoming and future marketing projects and campaigns.
- Being up to date on all relevant media and innovation that could be beneficial to Delight Yoga.
- You are currently studying in the field of Marketing, Communication, Media design or related studies (HBO & University).
- You are fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have experience in Online Marketing and affinity with Instagram.
- You have experience in working with Adobe Photoshop / InDesign.
- You feel comfortable with working on different projects at the same time and have the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- You are flexible, pro-active and you are able to work independently as well as within a team.
- You are open-minded and familiar with the yogic lifestyle.
For this internship, we prefer that you are available for 3-6 months and that you are able to work 32-40 hours per week.
What do we offer you?
- An independent and creative place to gain work experience in the field of marketing, social media, branding and communication.
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment with positive, passionate and ambitious colleagues.
- Free access to all yoga classes of Delight Yoga + online videos of The House of Yoga.
- Healthy lunch every day.
- Remuneration: € 300,- (based on a fulltime placement).
Feeling inspired and motivated? Please send your application including your resumé and short motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction to Yoga Program
With Hedi de Vree
07 September 2019
New to Yoga? This Introduction to Yoga Program is the perfect way to begin (or reawaken) your yoga practice! We offer you a 2-hours’ introduction session and 5 beginners’ classes (within 30 days of your intro) for only 60 euro.
Ayurvedic Nutrition Course
With Liese van Dam
Starting on 20 September 2019
This Ayurvedic nutrition course is for those who want to know what Ayurvedic nutrition can mean for them in a modern Western life. Going deeply into the basics of classical Ayurvedic nutrition, this course translates ancient knowledge into whatever is needed here and now in the West.
Astanga Sadhana: A Practitioners' Program
With Claudia Pradella & Eva Ugolini
Starting on 21 September 2019
A practitioners’ program Exploring the depths of your yoga practice, according to the eight limbs of Astanga Yoga. This year long program is for the dedicated Astanga Yoga practitioners, already familiar with the traditional mysore-style of self practice and ready to expand the context of their yoga sadhana – spiritual practice.