Delight Yoga is always interested in meeting new Yoga teachers. Please let us know if you’re interested in becoming part of the Delight Community and sharing your love for Yoga - and teachings at our studio's.
How does it work?
- At Delight Yoga you will start subbing classes of our regular teachers. We ask you to be available to sub at least 2 classes per week (according to demand)
- When opportunities for regular classes arise, we'll look at the options together. We build towards a minimum of 3 regular classes per teacher in one of our locations.
- To apply, please fill in the form below and add your resume and motivation letter
What we ask?
- Minimum of three years teaching experience
- Available to sub at least two classes (according to demand) per week
- Your enthusiasm, dedication and love for Yoga
Introduction to Yoga Program
With Sido Wijga
25 August 2019
New to Yoga? This Introduction to Yoga Program is the perfect way to begin (or reawaken) your yoga practice! We offer you a 2-hours’ introduction session and 5 beginners’ classes (within 30 days of your intro) for only 60 euro.
Ayurvedic Nutrition Course
With Liese van Dam
Starting on 20 September 2019
This Ayurvedic nutrition course is for those who want to know what Ayurvedic nutrition can mean for them in a modern Western life. Going deeply into the basics of classical Ayurvedic nutrition, this course translates ancient knowledge into whatever is needed here and now in the West.
Astanga Sadhana: A Practitioners' Program
With Claudia Pradella & Eva Ugolini
Starting on 21 September 2019
A practitioners’ program Exploring the depths of your yoga practice, according to the eight limbs of Astanga Yoga. This year long program is for the dedicated Astanga Yoga practitioners, already familiar with the traditional mysore-style of self practice and ready to expand the context of their yoga sadhana – spiritual practice.