If you wish to join the Advanced Teacher Training (300 hours), you should have already completed a 200-hours teacher training (not necessarily with Delight Yoga). Regular yoga practitioners can also follow elements individually to deepen their personal yoga process. Our retreats and 50-hour teacher trainings are open to both dedicated yoga practitioners and yoga teachers; each training will state clearly what the specific requirements are.
To apply for joining the Advanced Teacher Training, please follow these steps:
1) Fill in this application form, uploading:
- a motivation letter why you want to participate in this training
- a photo for the teachers to prepare themselves
2) Directly pay the application & administration fee of 181,50€ here. This fee is non-refundable unless your application should be rejected by Delight Yoga.
3) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us about having completed both steps above. Delight Yoga will review your application within 10 working days and send you a confirmation with further details.
If you have any questions about the application, please get in touch with us by email@example.com.
Dates & Accommodation
- Yoga & Healing (50-hour) : 14-20 November 2022 (Amsterdam, Delight Yoga studios)
- Sva Dharma Family Gathering : 24 November (Amsterdam, Delight Yoga studios)
- Personal Guidance : as many sessions as needed
- Sva Dharma Family Gathering: 23 March 2023 (online)
- Meeting The Heart: 18 March 2023 (online / optional)
- Meeting The Mind: 25 March 2023 (online / optional)
- Yoga & Ayurveda (50-hour): 12 - 18 June 2023 (Amsterdam, Delight Yoga studios)
- The Heart Retreat 2023: 20 - 29 July 2023 (D'Alijo Yoga Retreat Centre, Portugal)
- The Mind Retreat 2023: 1 - 10 August 2023 (D'Alijo Yoga Retreat Centre, Portugal)
- The Craft of Flow - Vinyasa Krama: 25 September - 1 October 2023 (Amsterdam, Delight Yoga studios)
- Sva Dharma Family Gathering: 10 November 2023 (Amsterdam, Delight Yoga studios)
- Yoga & Healing (50-hour): 13 - 19 November 2023 (Amsterdam, Delight Yoga studios)
- Personal Guidance: as many sessions as needed
Dates/format/location may be adjusted if needed.
We recommend following the Meeting The Heart / Meeting The Mind online workshops to prepare for the respective retreats. A discount of 50% to the currently valid price applies.
We recommend starting with individual Personal Guidance sessions with Satya and/or Sahaj after the first element. These sessions are there to guide and support you throughout your studies, and form an important element for your development as practitioner and future teacher. You can arrange the sessions whenever needed.
Upon application, an application fee of €181,50 (21% VAT inclusive) needs to be paid which gives access to:
- the Advanced Teacher Training price on all the retreats and modules
- free participation to the Sva Dharma Family Gatherings as long as you study
- 50% discount on the online 'Meeting The Heart' and 'Meeting The Mind' workshops
- The special Advanced Teacher Training prices for teaching fees of retreats (excl. accommodation/food) in 2023:
The Heart Retreat: € 1.250 payment upon registration OR € 1.350 payment in installments (no VAT deductible)
The Mind Retreat: € 1.250 payment upon registration OR € 1.350 payment in installments (no VAT deductible)
Yoga & Ayurveda: € 850 (incl. 21% VAT)
Yoga & Healing: € 850 (incl. 21% VAT)
The Craft of Flow - Vinyasa Krama: € 850 (incl. 21% VAT)
Recommended: Personal Guidance sessions (as many as needed): € 150 (incl. 21% VAT)
Optional: Meeting The Heart / Meeting The Mind online workshops: €27,50 after discount (full price €55)
Lodging costs for The Heart and for The Mind Retreats at D'Alijo are € 1.045 per retreat on the basis of twin rooms and full board (3 meals per day) for 9 nights. These costs will be invoiced separately and payable 60 days in advance of the respective retreat. Upgrade to single room may be possible upon request at extra charges, subject to room availability.
Package: Students following The Heart Retreat & The Mind Retreat back-to-back receive an extra discount of € 75 per retreat.
Prices stated above include course manuals and VAT, and exclude the ATT application fee and travel to/from and accommodation/food in the retreats.
Booking 50-hour modules or retreats
After having completed the application process successfully, any modules and retreats can be booked by the student directly through the website (first-come first-serve!). The system will apply the currently valid discounted prices for registered students of the Advanced Teacher Training program.
If signing up for a retreat, you can communicate your accommodation preference through the confirmation process, indicating if snoring / frequent nightmares.
Certification & Qualifications
Students that have completed the full above curriculum including additional elements receive a certificate for a 300 hours yoga teacher training. This can be registered with Yoga Alliance towards the Yoga Alliance RYT500 standard (prerequisite: having previously registered with YA as RYT200). Depending on their individual focus points during this Advanced Teacher Training, students who have completed this training will be confident in facilitating and guiding individual or group classes for beginning and intermediate students.
Cancellation policy & exception for postponing retreat participation
For our cancellation policy, please read our General Terms and Conditions.
For the retreats only, you as an ATT student have the following upside compared to individual participants: If notifying us until 2 months in advance of the start of a retreat, you can postpone your participation to the next year free of charge. In that case, any paid funds will be kept for your participation in the year after (no refund). If cancelling your participation altogether, the regular cancellation conditions apply (in short: cancelling is possible free of charge until 4 months before retreat start, and possible until 2 months before the start with only the booking fee of €150 getting charged).