Transmit the healing qualities of Ayurveda
Ayurveda Practitioner Studies
A four-year 200 EC study program with Bachelor level accreditation
Tuition & Fees
Tuition for Year I of the Ayurveda Practitioner Studies is:
Early Bird rate: € 3.395 (payment at once by 15 April 2021)
- Standard rate: € 3.545 (payment at once by 1 August 2021)
- Payment in instalments: € 3.695 (payment in 3 instalments)
Early Bird rate
Delight Academy offers an Early Bird rate. In this case the entire amount, including the Application fee and the fee for the readers must be transferred in one payment before April 15 to the start of the first academic year.
Payment in instalments
Delight Academy offers the possibility to pay the tuition fees in three instalments after the initial deposit payment. Tuition with this payment plan is € 3.695. Instalment of € 1.495 is due by 1 August 2021, € 925 per instalment due by 1 December 2021, and 1 March 2022.
Because an elaborate intake of new students is being done, there is a one-off application fee in Year I. The application fee is € 95 and is non refundable.
To complete the application for this study program you will be requested to pay a deposit of € 350,- (online payment via iDEAL, Credit Card or Paypal).
Additional fees & costs
Tuition fees include the presented materials in the online learning management system. Tuition excludes the following additional fees and costs:
- One-off application fee in Year I: € 95 (paid upon registration)
- Mandatory manuals and readers: approx. € 150 per year (will be included when paying the tuition fee)
- Books: approx. € 140 per year (is not included in the total price)
- Residential teaching costs (accommodation, food & drinks): approx. € 350 per study year
- Re-examination fees: € 150
- Year IV: Travel, insurance and visa costs to India: approx. € 1.350
- Year IV: Accommodation in Dr Vijith’s clinic, food & drinks in India: € 300 per week
- Professional liability insurance at Balans Insurances Nederland (obligatory): € 65
Tax-deductible study costs
There are possibilities for Dutch tax residents with taxable income to deduct study costs from their annual income tax return (inkomstenbelasting in Dutch) when following a study program training you in a (new) profession. This deduction is to be arranged personally and Delight Academy is not involved in any tax returns. As of 1 January 2021, deducting study costs from income taxes will be replaced with a new subsidy for study costs. For more information, please refer to the website of the tax authorities (Belastingdienst in Dutch).
All yearly fees are exempt from VAT (BTW-vrijgesteld in Dutch) as the Delight Academy programs are recognised as quality professional training by the CRKBO (Centraal Register Kort Beroepsonderwijs) in The Netherlands.
If you have joined one of the 50+ Ayurveda courses at Delight Academy or elsewhere, you might be eligible to receive an exemption for these hours in this 4-year program. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com detailing which courses you have previously attended. A discounted pricing option for the exempted hours applies.
Tuition fees in Year II to IV
Delight Academy reserves the right to increase tuition fees for Year II to IV based on inflation or to implement a small increase in fees if this is deemed needed for the continuity of the study program.
Explore the science of life