Starting 7 February 2022
Delight Academy is opening its doors to patients at our Ayurvedic Practitioner Study Student Clinic in Laren. Dr. Shailesh Muli will be holding consultations and follow-up treatments are possible with Dr. Sayali Kendarkar. This is a unique opportunity to receive an Ayurvedic consultation and treatment and to restore your balance.
Visit our Student Clinic
Our temporary Student Clinic is held to guide our students in their last year before becoming an Ayurvedic Practitioner. They will be watching and assisting in the consultations and treatments that are done by the Ayurvedic Doctors. For you as a client this means that there is time for clear explanations and asking additional questions.
What is an Ayurvedic Consultation?
A consultation consists of two parts. Part I is an in-depth analysis of all aspects of your health; your current complaint(s), (disease) history and a pulse & tongue evaluation. Also your constitution (Prakriti) and your imbalance (vikruti) will be assessed. Part II is the recommendation part. This treatment plan consists of recommendations on diet, lifestyle, herbal medicine and supplements. If relevant also yoga, pranayama and natural home remedies. A short explanation of all recommendations will be given.
Follow up consult
After three weeks, a follow up consultation will take place. Here your progress will be discussed and a new treatment plan will be made.
During the first consult a possible additional treatment plan will be discussed. All clients must consider and decide during this initial consultation if they can be referred for an Ayurvedic treatment at Kaldenbroeck in Lottum (Limburg).
Can we help treat your issues?
We can treat the following complaints:
- Bones and Joints complaints - For example: arthritis (different forms), osteoporosis, rheumatism (different forms), (lower) back pains, scoliosis, joint problems (popping, swellings etc.), menopause problems, side effects from steroids treatment, ringing in the ears
- Allergies - For example: asthma, bronchitis, hay fever, food allergies, respiratory allergies (congestions, colds, sneezing etc)
- Skin Diseases - For example: eczema, psoriasis, skin cancer, skin rashes, hives, urticaria (netelroos), acne, rosacea, fungal infections, inflammations of the skin.
- Insomnia - For example: sleeping disorders.
- Digestive system problems - For example: irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn
- Burn out
- Hyperacidity (maagzuur)
*If you have any doubts about whether we can treat your complaint, please contact us.