Dive into the ancient system of healing for physical, mental and spiritual health
Nourish your mind, body and soul with the wisdom of Ayurveda
Delight Academy offers all the knowledge you need to integrate ayurveda in all aspects of your life, whether you are completely new to ayurveda or want to deepen your path of ayurveda. Our program ranges from introductory workshops, courses to the four-year Bachelor level Ayurveda Practitioner Studies (APS) allowing you to practice ayurveda professionally.
Ayurveda Practitioner Studies
This program is for anyone who is interested in becoming an Ayurveda Practitioner or wants to deepen their professional knowledge, skills and experience in the field of ayurveda. The Ayurveda Practitioner Studies is a serious and in-depth study program where students study all major aspects of ayurveda. At the same time, students develop skills to support (future) clients on their path to health and to treat their clients for various health issues.
– Bachelor level study program accredited by SNRO
– Four-year 200 EC part-time professional training
– Including a 4-week internship to an Ayurvedic clinic in Kerala, India
Students who want to become a licensed Ayurveda Practitioner.
Masters of Ayurveda
– Workshops by world-renowned Ayurveda teachers
– Teachers from all over the world
– Various Ayurvedic topics
All levels of students who want the opportunity to study with leading Ayurveda teachers.
Workshops and Courses
– Programs ranging from 3 to 50 hours
– Focusing on various pillars of ayurveda: nutrition, lifestyle, yoga and massage
Students that want to apply Ayurveda for self-healing.
Do you want to learn more about our programs?
Join our next open day on 11th April to learn more:
Become a licensed Ayurveda Practitioner
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org