Are you curious about our teacher training or retreats but still have some unanswered questions? Below we have collected some questions we have received recently, hopefully, you can find your answer there. If not, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How experienced do I need to be to be able to join the training? We recommend that you have practised yoga steadily for a minimum of 1 year with a teacher and have a regular and consistent self-practice.
Is this training registered with Yoga Alliance? Yes, it's registered with the American Yoga Alliance (YA) and exceeds their standards at the 200 hours level. This will allow you to register with YA as an RYT-200 upon successful completion of this year’s study.
How does a typical day look like during the training in Portugal? See an outline of a typical day's schedule below.
- 06:00 Morning wake-up
- 06:30 Meditation and Pranayama
- 07:00 Asana Yoga practice
- 09:00 Light breakfast
- 10:30 Lecture: Living philosophy
- 11:30 The art of Sharing
- 13:00 Lunch and free time
- 16:00 Lecture: Anatomy, subtle body and Ayurveda
- 17:00 Tea break
- 17:30 The art of Sharing: Practice teaching
- 19:00 Dinner
- 20:30 Meditation, chanting or Yoga Nidra practice
- 21:00 Bedtime
What type of food will be served during the retreat? You will be able to enjoy 3 nutritious vegetarian meals per day. If you have any allergies, please inform us prior to the retreat.
Do I need any earlier knowledge to be able to join the retreat? You can participate in our retreats with any level of experience. Most important is your motivation, dedication and commitment to your own personal growth.
What type of asana do we practice during the retreat? The asana part of the training will be a mixture of Hata and Vinyasa
How does a typical day look like during the retreats? See an outline of a typical day below
- 06.30 - Guided Meditation
- 07.00 - Kriyas and Pranayama
- 07.30 - Asana Yoga Practice (Hatha, Vinyasa)
- 09.00 - Breakfast
- 10.30 - Lecture: Living Philosophy
- 12.00 - Subtle Practices and Dynamic Meditations
- 13.00 - Lunch
- 14.30 - Lecture: Elements and Breathing Practices
- 16.00 - Tea Time
- 16.30 - Energy Practice, Chi Gong or Flow Practice
- 18.30 - Dinner
- 19.30 - Meditation, Chanting or Yoga Nidra Practice
- 21.00 - Bedtime
Do you have any follow-up questions please do not hesitate to reach out. You can reach us on email@example.com