We are so happy to see more students return to practice with us each week. Our classes are fuller and the atmosphere in the studios is amazing. At the same time, the consequences of everything that is happening in the world around us are also felt by us. Like most organisations, we are also dealing with high energy costs, increased rents and other results of the changes in our economy.
It is of course our main priority that we keep the practice of yoga as accessible as possible to all our students. We believe that, especially in times that are insecure, Delight offers a space where you can find peace and connection to yourself. We want to keep this space open to everyone. At the same time, we need to make changes.
What will happen?
We will take the following measures in the upcoming months:
- Per the first of January 2023 we will introduce new prices to our memberships and cards. I will inform you more about this in a separate email that you will receive before the 1st of December.
- We will be mindful of our energy usage. This means that our studios might feel a little colder than you are used to.
How can you be of help?
I would like to make an appeal for your help. Here are some suggestions on what you could do to support us and move through this together:
- Bring some warm socks, a sweater or an extra blanket to class when you feel cold.
- Please fold your blankets and put away your props in a neat way after class. This saves our hosts a lot of cleaning time.
- Keep your shower time as short as possible
- When there is no host available, please be mindful about the time you spend in the lounge. Of course you can enjoy your cup of tea, but also be aware that the teacher can only start the next class when the lounge is empty and the door can be locked.
We are hoping that circumstances might change for the better. At the same time, I fully trust that we will make the best of it together.
I would like to thank you in advance for your help and flexibility.
I wish you all a great day!