Theme of the Month: Love
At the end of 2021, we asked our students to share their intentions, questions, and needs for the upcoming year with us. Out of these intentions, we shaped 12 themes to guide our community throughout 2022. Each month, a member of the Delight community will share their thoughts on this theme from the heart. We invite you to join our special classses Monthly Satsang and Ayurveda Sangha for more inspiration, connection, and spiritual direction. Please enjoy this month's theme, Love, written by Delight Yoga's Studio Coordinator of the Nieuwe Achtergracht and yoga teacher, Katrin Kögel.
Workshops this Month
Introduction to Yoga Program
with Fleur van Zonneveld
5 February 2022
Introduction to Ayurvedic Marma Point Massage
with Victoria Raven Hyndman
11 February 2022
Breath & Yoga Weekend Workshop
with Max Strom
Starting 11 February 2022
Alignment Yoga for Pregnancy and Birth
with Kamini Stam
15 February 2022
Sound Bath Meditation: The Power of Sound Healing with Stacey Griffin
with Stacey Griffin
18 February 2022
Ashtanga Yoga Workshop
with Claudia Pradella
26 February 2022
with Ira Hardjusono, Elke Brouwers & friends
18 February 2022
The Art of Vinyasa: Creative Sequencing Workshopwith Tanisha Lindeman
20 February 2022
Ayurveda Practitioner Studies - Open Day
with Coen van der Kroon & Martine van Beusekom
5 February 2022
Kundalini Yoga (4-Week Course) - Online
with Erica Jago
Starting 5 February 2022
Yin Yoga & Yoga Philosophy (3-hour workshop) - Online
with Anat Geiger
6 February 2022
Yoga & Mindfulness to Empower Emotional Wellbeing (50-hour Training) - Online
with Kristin Vikjord
Starting 18 February 2022
Connection Circle: Conscious Relating (2-hour workshop)
with Satya & Sahaj
27 February 2022
All Delight Yoga locations
- We are hiring! We are looking for new additions to our team. Read more to see if there is a position open that is perfect for you!
Financial Administrative Manager
Content & Social Media Intern
SEO & Copywriting Intern
- You may have seen that there are many teachers missing from our schedule and that classes are often cancelled. Unfortunately, Corona and quarantining are keeping many teachers from our studios. While we know that these issues are a part of navigating these challenging waters, we apologize for any inconvenience and ask for your understanding.
Delight Yoga Weteringschans Amsterdam
- As of our reopening, Sjoerd Dragtsma’s Healing Yoga on Sundays from 19:45 - 21:00 has been removed from the schedule.
Delight Yoga De Clercqstraat Amsterdam
- As of the 24th of January, Fleur van Zonneveld’s Yoga Nidra class on Tuesdays from 12:00- 13:00 has been taken over by another teacher (to be announced).
Delight Yoga Nieuwe Achtergracht Amsterdam
- As of the 28th of January, Irem Tucaltan has been and will continue teaching a Yin & Sound class on Fridays from 16:30 - 17:45 until at least the 1st of April.
- As of the 29th of January, Brenda van der Toorn’s Vinyasa class on Saturdays from 8:00 - 9:00 has been removed from the schedule.
- From the 11th of February on, Victoria Hyndman’s Vinyasa class on Fridays from 10:15 - 11:30 will be removed from the schedule.
Delight Yoga Prinseneiland Amsterdam
- As of the 24th of January, Jonas Nathan’s Mindfulness & Yin class on Mondays from 16:30 - 17:45 has been changed into a regular Yin class.
- As of the 4th of February, Ergün Polat will be teaching his Yin class on Fridays from 18:15-19:30 again.
Delight Yoga Den Haag
- As of the 19th of January, Janneke Krijgsman’s Hatha class on Wednesday from 10:15 - 11:45 will be guided by Adela Serrano.
- As of the 21st of January, Jurre Twijnstra’s Ashtanga Led class on Friday from 08:30 - 10:00 has been changed into Mysore-Self Practice.
- As of the 23rd of January, Jurre Twijnstra’s Mysore-Self Practice on Sunday from 09:30 - 11:00 has been changed into an Experienced Ashtanga Led class.
- As of the 23rd of January, Jurre Twijnstra’s Experienced Ashtanga Led has been changed into a regular Ashtanga Led class.
Ayurveda Student Clinic
Delight Academy is opening its doors to clients for our Ayurvedic Practitioner Study Student Clinic in Laren. Vd. Shailesh Muli will be holding consultations and follow-up treatments are possible with Vd. Sayali Kendarkar. This is a unique opportunity to receive an Ayurvedic consultation and treatment and to restore your balance.
Interested? The first sessions start 7 February!