Theme of the Month: Living Fearlessly
By Kevin Sahaj
"Have you ever wondered what would it be like if we were to live our lives without fear? Fear is lurking continuously in the background of our mind. We often make decisions around love, work and money with the shadow of fear lurking to make the decision for us.
To live fearlessly is to follow our hearts towards that which we love."
Begin your next Yoga Journey
Many of us are finding it difficult to practice at home after months of lockdown. We have created online yoga journeys with short, dynamic practices centred around a single theme to help refresh your practice. With topics ranging from Yin Yoga, Astanga, Morning Routines, and Experienced Vinyasa, we hope to find the journey that inspires you.
Workshops This Month
Until our studio doors are back open, please enjoy the variety of online workshops we are currently offering.
Life Bliss: A 5-Day Chakra Healing Home Program - Online
with Satya Katiza & Kevin Sahaj
Starting on 3 March 2021
The Essentials of Yoga: Pre-Teacher Training (50 Hours) - Online
with Satya Katiza & Kevin Sahaj
Starting on 13 March 2021
New Moon Circle: Set Your Intentions - Online
with Simona Schimanovich
13 March 2021
Ayurveda in Daily Life - Online
with Victoria (Tory) Hyndman
14 March 2021
I Am: Meditation Course - Online
with Rolandjan Van Mulligen
Starting on 23 March 2021
Trauma Sensitive Yoga (TSY) Classes for Women
with Esther van der Sande, Katia Verreault & Samantha Shorter
Starting on 24 March 2021
Women's Circle - Online
with Ira Hardjosusono & Ingeborg Timmerman
28 March 2021
HypnoBirthing, The Mongan Method: 5-Week Holistic Birth Preparation Course
with Kasia Pokrop
Starting on 30 March 2021
- As of February 15th, our new Student Care Department has kicked off. Our lovely Joo Hee and Manda are available for you from Monday to Friday between 9:30 and 16:30. We look forward to taking care of your inquiries with loving attention.
- We now offer the Space @ Work program for businesses. This program helps your employees find the right posture behind the desk while working from home. Email email@example.com for more information and prices.
- Since 13 February, Marilou van Hoek’s Astanga class on Saturdays from 11:30 - 12:45 is no longer on our schedule.
- Since 22 February, Tanisha Lindeman’s Vinyasa class on Mondays at 16:00 has been guided by Adela Serrano. Note: this class will go from 75-minutes to 60-minutes.
- Since 23 February, Marije Roede’s Kids Yoga class on Tuesdays and Thursday from 14:00 - 14:20 is no longer be on the schedule.
- Our beloved teacher Maximiliaan Cohen has left the Delight nest. As of our reopening, Max’ Astanga class on Mondays at 12:00 will be guided by Charlotte van Leeuwen.
- Victoria (Tory) Hyndman will not be teaching any classes at De Clercqstraat in the month of March, but you can still find her at the Nieuwe Achtergracht as of our reopening. She will be back teaching her classes at De Clercqstraat from the 1st of April.
- As of our reopening, Fleur van Zonneveld will not be teaching her Tuesday Vinyasa 10:15-11:30 classes for the time being.
- As of our reopening, the time of Anne Hermans’ Hatha class on Thursdays will change from 10:00 - 11:15 into 8:30 - 9:30.
- As of our reopening, Hormone Yoga by Jane Margie Saman on Saturdays from 14:00 - 15:15, as well as Mondays from 12:00 - 13:15, will temporarily change into Yin by Mariah Mansvelt Beck.
Need some guidance?
We are delighted to guide you along your yoga path. If you have any questions or feedback, please see the frequently asked questions or feel free to contact us at any moment. We hope you will enjoy our classes.
To stay connected with our Delight community we would love to encourage you to share your practice with us and tag @delight.yoga in your posts and stories.
Take Delight in the here and now - where and whenever you please.