Theme of the Month: Breathe
At the end of 2021, we asked our students to share their intentions, questions, and needs for the upcoming year with us. Out of these intentions, we shaped 12 themes to guide our community throughout 2022. Each month, a member of the Delight community will share their thoughts on this theme from the heart. We invite you to join our special classses Monthly Satsang and Ayurveda Sangha for more inspiration, connection, and spiritual direction.
Please enjoy this month's theme, 'Breathe', written by Moena de Jong.
##Workshops this Month
Ayurveda & Women's Wellness with Victoria Raven Hyndman 4 March 2022
Sound Bath Meditation: The Power of Sound Healing with Stacey Griffin 4 March 2022
Pranayama Teacher Training with Sri Sudhir Tiwari Starting 5 March 2022
The Art of Vinyasa: Creative Sequencing Workshop with Jolijn Bruijnaers 5 March 2022
Ayurveda: The Art of Mindful Eating with Liese van Dam 6 March 2022
Exploring Ayurveda with Victoria Raven Hyndman Starting 12 March 2022
Ashtanga Sangha Weekend Retreat - at De Hoorneboeg with Claudia Pradella & Eva Ugolini Starting 18 March 2022
Preparation for Birth Partner Workshop with Kamini Stam Starting 19 March 2022
Introduction to Yoga Program with Lidewij Severins 19 March 2022
Ayurveda & Yoga Workshop for Each Season with Julia Blohberger 19 March 2022
Yin Yoga & Chakras (1-day workshop) with Anat Geiger 20 March 2022
Clear Your Head: Massage Workshop with Ombretta Dettori 20 March 2022
HypnoBirthing, The Mongan Method: 5-Week Holistic Birth Preparation Course with Kasia Pokrop Starting 22 March 2022
####Den Haag Introduction to Yoga Program with Adela Serrano 12 March 2022
Connection Circle: Women's Circle (2-hour workshop) with Ira Hardjosusono 13 March 2022
Ayurveda & Yoga Workshop for Each Season with Patricia Veltri 19 March 2022
####Online Yoga Teacher Training: Q&A and Masterclass (Free) with Satya Katiza & Kevin Sahaj 10 March 2022
Essentials of Yoga: Pre-Teacher Training (50-Hour) with Satya Katiza & Kevin Sahaj Starting 12 March 2022
I Am: Meditation Course - Online with Rolandjan van Mulligen Starting 20 March 2022
Living Awake Portal (1-day workshop) with Satya Katiza & Kevin Sahaj 21 March 2022
All Delight Yoga locations
We are hiring! We are looking for new additions to our team. Read more to see if there is a position open that is perfect for you! Financial Administrative Manager Studio Hosts Content & Social Media Intern SEO & Copywriting Intern
Teachers Victoria Hyndman Raven, Moena de Jong, Mariah Mansvelt Beck, Daphne Luttger and Nancy Reijerts will start guiding live classes again between now and the 1st of April. Keep an eye out for them on the schedule!
We are welcoming the following new teachers to the Delight Community: Ciska Matthes, Anna la Verge, and Maroesja de Ruyte.
We are saying goodbye to teacher Yemanja Gottges and thank her for everything she shared over the years.
Delight Yoga Weteringschans Amsterdam
- As of 7 March, Sjoerd Dragtsma will be teaching a Healing Yoga class on Mondays from 11:15 - 12:45.
Delight Yoga De Clercqstraat Amsterdam
- As of 2 March, Ike’s Yin class on Wednesdays at 14:00 will be guided by Carolina.
- As of 11 March, Anne’s Yin Yang class on Fridays at 10:15 will be back on the schedule and guided by Carolina during Anne’s maternity leave.
- As of 8 March, Fleur will be back to guide her Yoga Nidra class on Tuesdays at 12:00 - we thank Marjolein for taking care of the class for the last couple of weeks.
Delight Yoga Nieuwe Achtergracht Amsterdam
- As of 3 March, Anna’s Ashtanga Led all levels class on Thursdays at 8:45 will be guided by Daniela.
- As of 21 March, Moena’s Vinyasa & Nidra class on Mondays at 10:00 will turn into a Hatha class from now on, guided by Debbie.
Delight Yoga Prinseneiland Amsterdam
- As of 15 March, Inge’s Restorative class on Tuesdays at 12:00 will change into a Yin Yang class.
Delight Yoga Den Haag
- Since the 6th of February, Hedi de Vree’s YinYang class on Sundays from 09:30 - 10:45 has been guided by Luca Bellucci.
- Since the 6th of February, Hedi de Vree’s Restorative class on Sundays from 11:15 - 12:45 has been guided by Ira Hardjosusono.
- As of the 1st of March, Melanie Fissendjidis will be teaching a Yin class on Tuesdays from 18:45 - 20:00 (instead of the Loving Kindness Meditation with Ira Hardjosusono)
- As of the 2nd of March, Rania de Vroedt’s Prenatal class on Wednesdays from 18:45 - 19:45 will be guided by Fanny Laure-Gand.
- As of the 9th of March, Melanie Fissendjidi’s YinYang class on Wednesdays from 18:15-19:30 will be guided by Patricia Veltri.
- As of the 10th of March, Patricia Veltri’s Hatha class on Thursday from 09:00 - 10:00 will be guided by Lonneke Lamers.
- As of the 10th of March, Lonneke Lamers’ Yoga Nidra class on Thursday from 20:15-21:15 will be guided by Cuny Stelpstra.