Schedule changes in our studios
Delight Yoga Weteringschans Amsterdam
- As of 1 May Dennis will move to Mallorca. We wish him a wonderful adventure and thank him for his classes at Delight.
- As of 7th of May Sjoerd's Monday 10.00 am Healing Yoga class will be moved to 17.00.
- As of 7th of May Jolijn will start a new experienced Vinyasa class on Mondays at 12.00.
- We also say goodbye to Marlot, the studio coordinator of the Weteringschans for the last 2,5 years. Thank you for all your love and dedication to the studio. We wish you all the best in your new adventure!
- We welcome Kim de Vries as the new studio coordinator for the Weteringschans. Enjoy your new challenge within Delight!
Delight Yoga Scheveningseweg, Den Haag
- As of 2 may Eline Walch will teach a Tuesday evening Ashtanga Led class from 20:00-21:15.
- As of Wednesday 10 May, Judith van der Klink's 10:30 Vinyasa class will move to 12:00, instead of the 12:00 Yin class.
Delight Yoga Nieuwe Achtergracht Amsterdam
- As of 1 May Debbie her Yin Yang Yoga class on Mondays at 12.00 will be changed into a 60-minute Gentle Vinyasa class
- As of 18 May Daniela's Tuesday 8.45 - 9.45 class will be replaced by a Sound Meditation class with Laura Aubert, 9.00 - 10.00
Delight Yoga De Clercqstraat Amsterdam
- At our de Clercqstraat studio we say goodbye to Myrna the studio coordinator for the last 2,5 years. Thank you for your loving presence and everything you brought to the studio. All the best in your new endeavours!
- Mwanini will replace Myrna as of the first of June. Welcome to the team and enjoy your new adventure within Delight!
General updates for all studios:
- Some of you unfortunately still have trouble booking classes through our website. We want apologise for this problem taking so long to be solved! The fact that the schedule works fine on some devices and not on others suggests that the problem may be related to device or browser compatibility. In order to address the issue, we need to gather more information about the specific devices and browsers that are experiencing the problem. And this is where we need your help! If you experience a problem with booking a class, please let our hosts or Community Care know on which device and browser you try to book a class so we can discover the pattern. Thank you for your helping us to solve this problem! In the mean time, if you keep experiencing problems, please try our download our Delight Yoga app. We hope that booking a class will soon again be the Delight experience that you can expect from us!
- A warm welcome to Rohima Hossain as a new sub teacher for Vinyasa, Yin, Yin Yang and Nidra!