Are you enjoying this beautiful spring weather as much as I am?
Spring is the time of fresh starts and embracing new energy. This is why we've added new classes to our schedule, starting 1 April! We hope that these new changes will motivate and energize your practice in this new season.
Here's an overview of the changes you can expect in April:
- Our new morning classes at Weteringschans and Prinseneiland will help you start your day feeling energized and balanced. We will offer a variety of yoga classes between 8:30 and 12:00 for you to choose from.
- We’ve also added new ‘after work’ classes in our Weteringschans studio at 17:00 and 18:30, so you can release stress and close your workday with a yoga class.
- You can find new classes like Qigong, Conscious Breathing, and Conscious Movement on our schedule as part of your membership.
- And last but not least: teachers that weren’t teaching due to Corona measures are back in our studios again!
I hope that you are as excited about these new changes as we are!
Of course, I always love to hear how our schedule suits your needs and wishes. What classes would you like to take in our studios? Where can we make adjustments to your needs? Please let me know what you think so we can co-create an amazing schedule together.
I wish you a beautiful day!
- Managing Director, Delight Yoga