At Delight, we are dedicated to honouring and sharing the roots of Yoga and Ayurveda. With five studios in Amsterdam and Den Haag, an online platform, an extensive program of workshops and courses, and personal treatments and consultations, we help people around the world feel connected in mind, body, and heart. Whether you are looking to support your mental wellbeing, physical health, or find balance in your daily life, we are delighted to help you find your own path.
About the internship
As a Marketing intern at Delight Yoga, you will assist the marketing manager and content coordinator in bringing creative ideas and concepts to life. You will plan, create, and post inspirational Yoga & Ayurveda content to promote our classes (yoga pose tutorials, seasonal Ayurveda tips, interviews with teachers, etc). Depending on your interest and skills you can also learn more about Marketing Strategies, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, and Marketing Analysis.
- You are currently studying in the field of Marketing, Communications, Media, or related studies (HBO-level or University).
- You are a native English speaker who loves to write and has excellent written communication skills.
- You are experienced in editing photos and videos (Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro).
- You are pro-active, independent, creative, and always eager to learn more.
- You practice Yoga (and preferably know a bit about Ayurveda).
For this internship, we prefer that you are available for a minimum of 5 months and you are able to work 32-40 hours per week.
What do we offer you?
- An inspiring place to gain work experience
- An office with a view on the canals of Amsterdam
- Free access to all classes of Delight Yoga
- 10% discount on workshops and trainings
- Remuneration: €300,- (based on a full-time placement)
Feeling inspired and motivated? Please send us your application including your resume and short motivation letter (in English) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the role that you wish to apply for in the subject line.