Breathe to Heal with Max Strom
by Delight Yoga
With anxiety, stress, and sleep dysfunction skyrocketing around the globe, it's time we look at the unspoken reasons why. These debilitating challenges can be meaningfully impacted with ten to twenty minutes of breathing exercises per day.
Breathe to Heal at Delight Yoga
We are delighted to welcome Max back to our Prinseneiland studio for a weekend of breathwork and exploration.
These breathing practices, as taught by Max Strom, can bring us back to a peaceful and calm state as well as gift us with insights and knowledge that was buried along with our feelings. With this new insight, we are empowered to make new and meaningful life decisions. In just a few short days, you will feel the difference and have the knowledge to help you transform your internal state, prevent future anxiety, and help others to do so.
In this 15-hour transformational event, Max will reveal his secrets and techniques on:
- The interconnection of the emotions with the mind and body
- Connection, Vulnerability, Isolation, Intimacy
- Crisis as an Axis of Transformation
- Triggering Emotional Healing
- Lifespan tools, writing, and discussion.
- Evolutionary Breathing Patterns
- Specific to alleviate anxiety
- Specific to improve sleep
- Specific to improve grief
- Specific to alleviate depression
- Specific to refocusing and relaxing at work
Max Strom teaches personal transformation, mindfulness, and yoga worldwide and is known for inspiring and impacting the lives of his students. His Inner Axis method addresses the internal aspects of our life and our potential for physical and emotional healing. He is the author of "A Life Worth Breathing," and, "There is No App for Happiness."
Explore the Breath
Max reveals his insights into the healing power of the breath in this popular TEDX talk.