Delight Yoga collects personal data of the students that are taking yoga classes at Delight Yoga (the “Students”), in order to keep a file of its members, for the exercising of payment orders, and for the administration of issued Delight Passes. Delight Yoga shall be careful while collecting these data and will always comply with the applicable Data Protection Act (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens).
Delight Yoga will also use the personal data as mentioned above to keep the Students informed about Delight Yoga’s activities, and possible changes in, e.g., the class schedule. If the Student does not want to receive any communication from Delight Yoga, he can opt-out by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. The Student is informed that in such a case he may not be able to make use of all Delight Yoga’s services and products.
Without prior written consent, Delight Yoga will never transfer any personal data of the Students to a third party.
Changes or removal of data
At the Student’s request, Delight Yoga will correct, add, remove or cover the collected data of the Student. This may result in the Student no longer being able to use (part of) the services or products of Delight Yoga. At any time, the Student can request Delight Yoga to give him information about which of his personal data are being processed. A request can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delight Yoga BV
Prinseneiland 20 G
Delight Academy Ayurveda
1. Scope and objective
In this document we have decribed how we deal with the personal data of students participating in the Ayurveda Practitioner Training. We do this with the aim of being as clear as possible about:
– what data we process, store and for what purpose;
– how we proceed as carefully as possible;
– how we try to guarantee your rights as effectively as possible.
2. What kind of data do we process?
We process the following data - if applicable:
- upon registration, the name, first names, initials, gender, date of birth, address, zip code, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address and similar data of the person concerned are processed for communication;
- upon registration, availability for the study program, level of education, previous training in the field of Ayurveda, medical data, motivation for the study for the study are processed with the aim of assessing the suitability of the candidate for the program;
- information about the nature of the training course, consisting of notes from the responsible mentor or director, interview reports that students write and / or notes from mentors, feedback reports from fellow students, email correspondence in case it relates to the learning or guidance process;
- observations of teachers and mentors involved about the progress and success of the learning process;
- blocks of the course that have been followed by a student;
- relevant financial data about, for example, payment of invoices.
3. For what purpose do we process this data?
When processing personal data, we comply with the applicable legislation.
We process the personal data for the purpose of:
- organizing the education and training that we provide, test students, certify students and guide them in their learning process;
- provide students who sit together in groups or otherwise work together with each other's e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and place of residence;
- to record the coaching and supervision that we provide in such a way that we can offer the student the best possible support program;
- to communicate with students and other stakeholders and interested parties about learning materials, programs, activities, etc .;
- maintain contact with students, former students and other relations.
4. How do we deal with confidential information that you share with one of us?
If you are in training with us, it is very obvious that you share personal matters with us, which are not intended for the ears or eyes of someone else.
You can count on the teacher or mentor in question not sharing this information with anyone else. We are all bound by an obligation of confidentiality and by the Ethco Code of Ethics.
There are three circumstances where your information is shared with others:
- If you are in the study program with us, some information is exchanged with other teachers involved in your learning process. We only do this if we think this is in the interest of your learning process.
- If you are in training with us, you will be supervised by a mentor. This mentor writes reports of the conversations she has with you and shares them with the directors. If you have an objection to this, please report this to your mentor and to the directors and we will adjust our process to your wishes.
5. How do we deal with social media?
Occasionally we post photos of festive ceremonies or teachings on Facebook. We only share these photos there and we will not use them for other purposes (unless specific permission has been requested, such as for the study guide). If you do not want to see your name or photo posted on social media, you can indicate this at the back office of the academy.
6. When do we process data?
We only process data:
- if you have given us permission, or
- if there is a study contract that requires the processing of the data.
7. Storing data
We do not store the data for any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we obtained the data, unless there is another legal obligation that requires the data to be kept for longer.
We save 5-year data from a course or a mentoring process that you followed with us from the last moment we were in contact.
Yoga & Mindfulness to Empower Emotional Wellbeing (50-hour Training) - Online
Met Kristin Vikjord
Begint op 21 January 2022
Mindfulness to empower emotional wellbeing Would you like to boost your inner spark? Would you like to reduce stress or lockdown fatigue? Would you like to calm your mind and learn mindfulness fully?