Gegeven door onze ervaren internationale leraren.
Exquisite Inversion Journey
Met Tanisha Lindeman
27 June 2021 Go to schedule
Learning to invert the body can be a joyous and fun experience! This workshop is for anyone who wants to spark some life into their practice, or someone who just wants to shift their perspective - pun intended. Whether you are new to being upside down, or if you want to see how you can better your existing skills, this workshop has something for everyone.
What you will learn:
We will work on:
- The fundamental building blocks for inversions like the downward-facing dog (for a brief moment, it’s important) and shoulder stands.
- How to safely do a headstand and some variations of headstands.
- We also will work on building confidence, develop strength and grace in all these poses.
- You will also be shown how to incorporate these poses into a flow, so you will be able to implement these nuggets of fun into your own yoga practice.
- And last, but not least, forearm stands and handstands.
This entire workshop is all about the journey, so there is no need to worry about being able to do it all, or not being able to do it yet. With a little daily effort, over time, you will float effortlessly into and out of these liberating asanas.
Benefits of This Workshop
Another cool aspect about this workshop is the benefits of all these poses such as:
- Regulating hormones that help with digestion, protein absorption and blood pressure
- Balancing out the nervous system and the endocrine system
- Releasing stress
- Irradiating anxiety
Je kunt je inschrijven voor deze workshop door te betalen met iDeal, Credit Card of PayPal via bovenstaande ‘Boek’ link. Volledige betaling is vereist om je plek te reserveren. Je inschrijving is bevestigd wanneer de betaling compleet is.
Krijg je je inschrijfgeld terug als je je deelname aan een workshop onverhoopt moet annuleren? Lees artikel 14 ‘Annulering Deelname Workshop’ van onze Algemene Voorwaarden om precies te weten waar je aan toe bent.
Over Tanisha Lindeman
Being born in Singapore with a Peruvian and Dutch background Tanisha is a truly international Yogi. She speaks fluent English, Dutch and Spanish and gets her inspiration from all over the world, giving her a heart for traveling.
A note on Wellbeing - Creating a safe and sacred space
We wish to create a safe and sacred space to study, practice and grow for everyone. Please take care of your own health and wellbeing while participating in classes, workshops and, trainings offered by Delight Yoga. If you're currently having any physical, emotional or mental issues, or prefer no hands-on adjustments, please make sure to discuss this with the teacher up front.