Het laatste nieuws uit onze studios
- Kathrin Bindig will teach the Friday 12.15 - 13.30 Astanga Led class at De Clercqstraat while Lindsay is on maternity leave.
- From Tuesday May 2 Rolandjan his Tuesday 12.15 - 13.30 Yin class at the Nieuwe Achtergracht will be a Yin & Pranayama class. He will include some breathwork into this Yin class.
- Did you know we have a postnatal class on Sundays from 16.30 to 18.00. It's with Wendy.
New teachers & staff
New (sub) teachers
- Yeal Assaf - Mindfulness and Yin Yoga class at 12.15 - 13.30 (AMS)
- Govinda is in Amsterdam from March 15 until March 27! Big change you sill see him subbing Astanga classes. He gives also gives a workshop on March 25 & 26! More information will follow soon.
- We are very happy with our new hosts: Sibel Özen, Jolijn Bruijnaers, Sara Vermeulen and Elisa Cruys!
- Githa van Leeuwen now joined our host team too. She was already joining us at the office as a marketing and communication intern. She is now hosting and writing her final thesis with us :)
Wisdom in Business - Meditation workshop
Met Maarten van Huijstee
07 May 2017
Welcome to Wisdom in Business, a platform to empower business and creative leaders to handle the rising stress levels, increasing demand for innovation and ongoing societal instability.
The Pranayama Journey
Met Arno Nistal Ten Veen
03 June 2017
Typically, we only use 30 percent of our full breathing potential. Because our breath is connected to prana (or life-force), this results in a continuous lack of energy. Additionally, 70 percent of our detox processes happen through our breath.