Het laatste nieuws uit onze studios
- From 1 June, Arianne is back in the studio as a sub teacher! Every last Friday of the month she will give Special Yoga Nidra classes. Check the schedule for her subclasses.
- Lidewij Severins will be on maternity leave until the end of the year. Her classes at De Clercqstraat will be substituded by Eva Ugolini, Agnes Vissering, Max Cohen, and Lindsay Stellaard.
- As of August 12th, Paulien ten Brinke’s Sunday Prenatal Vinyasa class at Weteringschans will be changed into a Hatha Beginners class, guided by Jolijn Bruijnaers.
- As of August 11th, Marilou van Hoek will give up her classes Astanga and Pranayama & Hatha on Friday.
- Marilou her Astanga class on Fridays 14:00 at the Nieuwe Achtergracht will be taken over by Victoria who will be teaching a Prenatal class.
- Marilou her Pranayama & Hatha class on Fridays 16:00 at the Nieuwe Achtergracht will be taken over by Katrin Kögel, who will be teaching a Yin class.
- From August onwards, Jasmijn Koelink will give up her Thursday evening classes (her Tuesday classes will remain unchanged).
- Jasmijn her Yin class on Thursday 18:00 at the Nieuwe Achtergracht will be taken over by Irene Sportel, from September onwards. In the mean time, this class will be given by sub teachers.
- Jasmijn her Hatha class on Thursday 20:00 at the Nieuwe Achtergracht will be taken over by our Brenda van der Toorn, from August onwards.
Satya's Schedule 2018
Satsangs at Delight with Satya in 2018
Satya (Katiza) will be giving Satsang’s in 2018 more in a concentrated way to have a better impact and give a better support in our city lives, so we can together embody the nature of who we are, allowing our individual and collectively potentiality as human beings to awaken.
Satya is a protector and gatekeeper for more than two decades of many great ancient wisdom teachings of yoga in different traditions, that support us to find harmony between body, energy and mind. These ancient sacred teachings prepare us to enter the nature of our true human mind.
Currently, Satya's main focus is giving Satsang, where she invites us to enter the illusory gate that has kept us separate from our natural human nature. With her help pointing us towards where we can find the only and supreme treasure awaiting for each of us: true Peace, true Love, true Joy and true liberation.
Satsang with Satya is an invitation to simply being in the presence of who you really are, pure Being-ness.
Knowing your Self, allowing ourselves to step out of your person-hood the identification with the persona of whom we think your are that lives in time and space and identify itself with its very personal stories, concepts, ideas, dreams, dramas and traumas, etc. Moving beyond the psychological mind or the trying to understand the mind.
It doesn’t take long is nearer than near its who you truly are and always been when we recognize it we are free, spontaneously Peace is there, Love is there, end of desires is there, it only requires your willingness to
Be present with no past neither future, Be Here and Now.
Satsang literally means in ‘The company of Truth’. Satsang is a group gathering in which you enhance the quality of being human. It is an invitation to enter and explore the fields of Truth together, with an open heart and a naked mind. Allowing silence, clarity and spaciousness to rise within, and connect us all in the preciousness of pure presence.
NEW: Silent Satsang in the City retreat weekend with Satya
An invitation to know your self and be your self in the midst of the city life.
As human beings, we are evolving to our highest potentiality of the embodiment of human life. It’s up to us to allow it and be part of the biggest revolution in human life, “to know our self” and free our self from our limitations, fears and confusions we are all individually and socially trapped in.
This invitation is for the ones who feel the call in their hearts to awake to the nature of being human, our right to live from true Peace, true Joy and true Love. It sounds like something we know and are familiar with, but we really have never entered this full potentiality we all have in the human kingdom.
It’s fully up to us to take part in the only way human beings can stop suffering internally and socially.
The weekend will start on Friday evening with Satsang and we will invite Noble Silence during all weekend until Sunday afternoon. Saturday and Sunday will be morning Satsang and Satyoga and same in the afternoon session. Silence will be the support to stay connected and resting in the environment that supports us to be with it more intimately.
Together we create the right environment to enter the nature of who we are. We are becoming familiar, resting and trusting the ground that is existence itself, the very matrix and fabric of reality.
If you are up to stand for truth in your life, here is the place the time is now and where we all recognize that we are all one and the same.
- Women Circle
Friday 29 June 20.00 - 21.30
- Satsang Sunday
1 July 12.15 - 13.45
July 30 - 23 September
Tuesday 12.15 - 13.45
Wednesday 12.15 - 13.45
Thursday 12.15 - 13.45
- Silent Satsang Weekend
Friday 18.00 - 21.00
Saturday 10.00 - 13.00 & 14.00 - 17.00
Sunday 10.00 - 13.00 & 14.00 - 17.00
30 euro per session, 125,- for all
- Women Circle
Friday 10 August 20.00 - 21.30
Friday 7 September 20.00 - 21.30
- Satsang The Hague
Sunday 12 August 16.00 - 17.30
Sunday 9 September 16.00 - 17.30
- Women Circle
Friday 26 October 20.00 - 21.30, Den Haag
Saturday 27 October 12.15 - 13.45, Weteringschans Amsterdam
Tuesday, 12.15 - 13.45
Wednesday, 12.15 - 13.45
Thursday, 12.15 - 13.45
- Women Circle
23 November 20.00 - 21.30, Weteringschans
Friday 14 September 18:15 - 20:15, Scheveningseweg
Friday 14 December 18:15-20:15 with Satya & Ingeborg, Scheveningseweg
Friday 21 December 20.00 - 21.30, Weteringschans
- Satsang + Satyoga
25 November, 14.00 - 17.00, Weteringschans
Tuesday, 12.15 - 13.45, Weteringschans
Wednesday, 12.15 - 13.45, Weteringschans
Thursday, 12.15 - 13.45, Weteringschans
- Satsang & Satyoga
Saturday 15 December, 14.00 - 17.00, Weteringschans
Prison Yoga Workshop
Met James Fox
Begint op 29 September 2018
Share the power of yoga with people impacted by trauma. The Prison Yoga Project, in collaboration with Delight Yoga, is offering a special workshop for yoga teachers and committed yoga practitioners interested in working with people who have been impacted by trauma.