Het laatste nieuws uit onze studios
- From Tuesday June 20 Rolandjan his Tuesday 12.15 Yin & Pranayama class at the Nieuwe Achtergracht will be 15 minutes longer and finish at 13.45 instead of 13.30.
- From Wednesday June 21 Miluse her Wednesday 9.30 Yoga Basics class at the Nieuwe Achtergracht will be changed into a Hatha (beginners) class.
- From Monday July 10 Inge her Monday 20.00 Yin Yang class at Prinseneiland will be changed into a Yin (all levels) class.
- Did you know we have a postnatal class on Sundays from 16.30 to 18.00. It's with Wendy.
New teachers & staff
New (sub) teachers
- Yeal Assaf - Mindfulness and Yin Yoga class at 12.15 - 13.30 (AMS)
- Govinda is in Amsterdam from March 15 until March 27! Big change you sill see him subbing Astanga classes. He gives also gives a workshop on March 25 & 26! More information will follow soon.
- We are very happy with our new hosts: Sibel Özen, Jolijn Bruijnaers, Sara Vermeulen and Elisa Cruys!
- Githa van Leeuwen now joined our host team too. She was already joining us at the office as a marketing and communication intern. She is now hosting and writing her final thesis with us :)
Astanga Yoga Weekend Workshop
Met Kino MacGregor
Begint op 11 August 2017
We are very honored to welcome back Kino for a long weekend of teachings in Amsterdam this summer. In her unique, inspirational and playful approach Kino helps all her students expand and deepen their understanding of yoga and life.
Sva Dharma Teachings: Living & Sharing the Wisdom Teachings of Yoga
Met Katiza Satya
27 August 2017
Delight Academy Open Day: Exploring the Sva-Dharma Teachings and touching the essence of the main practices together.
The Path of Astanga Yoga
Met Claudia Pradella & Eva Ugolini
Begint op 16 December 2017
An In-depth study of Primary Series in its traditional method as taught by Sri K Pattabhi Jois of Mysore. Through the direct experience of teachers who have been part of this Astanga Vinyasa lineage for a long time, you will be guided through the deeper experience of this unique system based on a one-to-one approach