Delight Academy | Yoga
Yoga Teacher Training
Deepen your practice and share yoga with others
Yoga Teacher Training Programs
Delve deeper into the richness of Yoga.
The Delight Academy offers trainings for everyone on the yoga path. Whether you want to deepen your own practice, learn the tools to share yoga with others or want to bring your teaching to a more meaningful level, our trainings will bring you in touch with your most authentic Self and help you grow.
– 50 hrs Yoga Essentials training
– Establish your self-practice
– Broaden your view on yoga
Students who want to prepare for the Basic Teacher Training or get to know the deeper aspects of yoga
Basic Teacher Training
– 200 hrs in a 2-week retreat followed by 1 week in The Hague
– Discover the teacher inside yourself
– Learn about all aspects of yoga
Students who want to transform their practice or share it with other
Advanced Teacher Training
– 300+ hours training
– 2 retreats and 3 modules
– Mentoring & Supervision program
Teachers and dedicated students who want to create extra depth in their practice and teaching
Pranayama Teacher Training
– 200 hours training consisting of 3 x 1 week in Amsterdam
– Practice traditional Pranayama in the Kaivalyadham lineage
– Integration with Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy
Yoga teachers and practitioners who want to experience and convey the benefits of traditional pranayamic practices
– Intensives with guest teachers
– Trainings on specific topics
– Continuing Education level for teachers
Yoga teachers and dedicated students who want to broaden and refine their skills
– Online (Pre-)Teacher Training
– Online intensives with guest teachers
– Online Intensives on special topics
Yoga teachers and dedicated students who want to broaden and refine their skills online
Do you want to learn more about the programs?
Sign up here for the next Q&A with our teachers
Need some guidance?
Yoga Essentials Traning
Take a first step in deepening
your yoga practice.
Discover the broader aspects of yoga in our Yoga Essentials training (pre teacher training)
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org