Discover traditional Pranayama
Pranayama Teacher Training
with Sri Sudhir Tiwari
A teacher training program following the lineage of Kaivalyadham
This training is fully booked. To join the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be asked to go through the following steps to complete your application online:
- You will need a Delight Yoga account to start the application. You will be asked to log in or to sign up for an account if you don’t have one.
- Please read and accept the Financial Agreement and the General Terms and Conditions.
- To complete your application you will be asked to submit an online payment for the deposit of €300. We accept iDEAL, Credit Card or Paypal for the online payment.
- Upon submitting a complete application form with payment, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming successful receipt of the online application. Should you NOT receive this confirmation email, please get in touch with us via e-mail.
Once your deposit payment has been made, please submit the following documents via email to email@example.com:
- A recent portrait picture
- Copy of the yoga Certificate or details of the program you attended and completion date
- A description of your personal yogic practices.
- A motivation letter describing why you want to join this training and learn to teach Pranayama
After this has been submitted, we will get back to you with a confirmation of your participation and to discuss the payment options for the remaining part of the teaching fees. You can then also order the books mentioned in the reading list.
If you are ready to start the application process, please select the program you are applying for and click the “apply now” button: