Ayurveda Practitioner Training
The Delight Yoga Academy
Please make sure you meet the requirements below before applying for this study:
- Bachelor's (HBO) thinking- and working level
- Sufficient knowledge of English language as all teachings and course materials will be in English (both written and verbal skills)
- Written motivation letter describing your motivation to join the program (to be uploaded in the application online)
- Attendance of one of our Open Days
- Read "A Pukka Life" book by Sebastian Pole prior to the start of the program.
If in doubt, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or concerns. Also if you are not able to attend an Open Day and would like to join the study program, please contact us.
To join this program, we recommend you to have some basic Ayurvedic knowledge and experience. We offer the following workshops within Delight Academy as an introduction to Ayurveda and preparing you for the study:
- Foundation on Ayurveda (50 hours) with Victoria Hyndman
- Yoga & Ayurveda (50 hours) with Victoria Hyndman
- Ayurvedic Healing for Yoga Practice (50 hours) with Coen van der Kroon & Liese van Dam
- Ayurvedic Cooking Workshop (3 days) with Martine van Beusekom
For these workshops as well as shorter workshops and/or workshops starting after 21 September 2019, please refer to the Workshops page on our website.
You can register here for the Ayurveda Practitioner Training. You will be asked to pay a €500 deposit, fill out the application form, upload a motivation letter and upload a high school or secondary education certificate for proof of Bachelor's level.
Within 10 working days after we have received your application form, you will receive an e-mail from Delight Academy letting you know if you are accepted to the Ayurveda Practitioner Training and to invite you for a personal meeting with Martine van Beusekom (Academy Director | Ayurveda), or a phone call if you live further away from Amsterdam.
If you have already participated in Ayurveda courses (50+ hours), you can might be able to receive an accreditation for these hours in this 4-year program. Please send an e-mail to: email@example.com detailing which courses you have previously attended. Should we be able to accredit these hourse, we will give you an adjusted pricing option based on the amount of contact hours.