Ayurveda Practitioner Training
The Delight Yoga Academy
Please make sure you meet the requirements below before applying for this study. If in doubt, please contact us via email@example.com with your questions or concerns.
- Bachelor's (HBO) thinking- and working level
- Sufficient knowledge of English language as all teachings and course materials will be in English (both written and verbal skills)
- Written motivation letter describing your motivation to join the program (to be uploaded in the application online)
- Read "A Pukka Life" book by Sebastian Pole prior to the start of the program.
Recommended: To join this program, we recommend you to have some basic Ayurvedic knowledge and experience. We offer the following workshops within Delight Academy as an introduction to Ayurveda and preparing you for the study:
- Foundation on Ayurveda (50 hours) with Victoria Hyndman
- Yoga & Ayurveda (50 hours) with Victoria Hyndman
- Ayurvedic Healing for Yoga Practice (50 hours) with Coen van der Kroon & Liese van Dam
- Ayurvedic Cooking Workshop (3 days) with Martine van Beusekom
For these workshops as well as shorter workshops and/or workshops starting after 21 September 2019, please refer to the Workshops page on our website.
Your application will be reviewed by one of the teachers of the Faculty.
Within 10 working days after we have received your application form, you will receive an e-mail from Delight Yoga letting you know if you are accepted to the Ayurveda Practitioner Training or invited for a personal interview with Coen van der Kroon who is Program Director Ayurveda of Delight Academy.
If you have already participated in Ayurveda courses (50+ hours), you can might be able to receive an accreditation for these hours in this 4-year program. Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org detailing which courses you have previously attended. Should we be able to accredit these hourse, we will give you an adjusted pricing option based on the amount of contact hours.