Taught by expert teachers in their specialized field
Ayurveda & Womens' Wellness
22 January 2018 See all dates
New to Ayurveda?
This 3 hrs introductory workshop is the perfect way to begin (or reawaken) your Ayurvedic yoga practice.
In today’s fast-paced rhythm of life, being woman can feel challenging to “keep up”. Stress and pressure take their toll on our hormones and we lose our natural inner rhythm of our cycle. This can express as loss of menstruation, lack of fertility, low libido, painful menstruation or ovulation, PMS and feeling emotionally overwhelmed before or during menses with lower- back pain or belly pain and painful breasts.
During this 3 hrs session you will learn how the choices we make for our daily life routine will affect our feminine system and our health and happiness. By applying Ayurvedic techniques, you will learn more about your body (and that of others) bringing forth a system of healing for physical, mental and spiritual health.
This powerful program is designed to introduce students to the principles of Ayurveda giving practical tips on how to apply this in daily life, creating peace and harmony in the body and mind.
What you will learn during this workshop:
- Introduction to basic principles of Ayurveda
- How to apply Ayurveda into your daily life
- How to recognize which dosha (combination of elements in our body and mind) is out of balance
- How to rebalance the dosha that is out of balance through appropriate food and lifestyle choices, herbs, yoga practice, household remedies and mental attitude.
- An Introduction to the Ayurvedic programs we offer at Delight Academy, giving you an opportunity to experience and practice the basics of Ayurveda in the workshop itself.
This Ayurveda & Womens’ Wellness workshop is a slow paced, informative class, designed to delve yourself into the world of Ayurveda based on the ancient knowledge and traditions, preparing you for the other Ayurvedic courses within Delight, such as the Nutrition Courses I (60 hours) & II (30 hrs) with Coen van der Kroon, Foundation on Ayurveda (50hrs), Living Ayurveda (50 hrs) and Ayurvedic Yoga (50 hrs) with Victoria Hyndman.
Date / Time
You can register for this workshop by clicking ‘Book’ and paying online with iDeal, Credit Card or PayPal. Full payment is required to ensure your place. Registration is confirmed when payment is complete.
Are you entitled to a refund of the registration fee in case of cancellation? Please read article 16 ‘Cancellation of Workshop Registration’ in our General Terms and Conditions to know exactly where you stand.