Taught by expert teachers in their specialized field
Exquisite Inversion Journey
With Tanisha Lindeman
27 June 2021 Go to schedule
Learning to invert the body can be a joyous and fun experience! This workshop is for anyone who wants to spark some life into their practice, or someone who just wants to shift their perspective - pun intended. Whether you are new to being upside down, or if you want to see how you can better your existing skills, this workshop has something for everyone.
What you will learn:
We will work on:
- The fundamental building blocks for inversions like the downward-facing dog (for a brief moment, it’s important) and shoulder stands.
- How to safely do a headstand and some variations of headstands.
- We also will work on building confidence, develop strength and grace in all these poses.
- You will also be shown how to incorporate these poses into a flow, so you will be able to implement these nuggets of fun into your own yoga practice.
- And last, but not least, forearm stands and handstands.
This entire workshop is all about the journey, so there is no need to worry about being able to do it all, or not being able to do it yet. With a little daily effort, over time, you will float effortlessly into and out of these liberating asanas.
Benefits of This Workshop
Another cool aspect about this workshop is the benefits of all these poses such as:
- Regulating hormones that help with digestion, protein absorption and blood pressure
- Balancing out the nervous system and the endocrine system
- Releasing stress
- Irradiating anxiety
You can register for this workshop by clicking ‘Book’ and paying online with iDeal, Credit Card or PayPal. Full payment is required to ensure your place. Registration is confirmed when payment is complete.
Are you entitled to a refund of the registration fee in case of cancellation? Please read article 16 ‘Cancellation of Workshop Registration’ in our General Terms and Conditions to know exactly where you stand.
About Tanisha Lindeman
Being born in Singapore with a Peruvian and Dutch background Tanisha is a truly international Yogi. She speaks fluent English, Dutch and Spanish and gets her inspiration from all over the world, giving her a heart for traveling.
A note on Wellbeing - Creating a safe and sacred space
We wish to create a safe and sacred space to study, practice and grow for everyone. Please take care of your own health and wellbeing while participating in classes, workshops and, trainings offered by Delight Yoga. If you're currently having any physical, emotional or mental issues, or prefer no hands-on adjustments, please make sure to discuss this with the teacher up front.