Taught by expert teachers in their specialized field
Fundamentals of Yin Yoga & Mindfulness Meditation
19 November 2017 See all dates
The Principles of a still practice - A Yin Yoga Workshop
- Why do we hold Yin yoga postures for so long?
- Why are the results of this practice different from a dynamic practice?
- What is Mindfulness Meditation?
- Find out in this workshop!
Yin Yoga is a passive and meditative practice, targeting the connective tissue and joints in the body – rather than stretching muscles. This practice increases our flexibility and range of motion in a deep and effective way, may increase bone density, and enhances our vitality and overall heath. Since there is a strong meditative component to this practice, it has a calming effect on our mind and is an excellent way to counter balance a busy life.
During this workshop you will learn:
- the 3 main principles of Yin Yoga;
- the reason for holding Yin postures several minutes at a time;
- the difference between muscles and connective tissue; and
- the basics of Mindfulness Meditation.
Both beginning and experienced yogis will enjoy this workshop.
Date / Time
You can register for this workshop by paying with iDeal using the 'Book' link. Full payment is required to ensure your place. Registration is confirmed when payment is complete.
Are you entitled to a refund of the registration fee in case of cancellation? Please read article 16 ‘Cancellation of Workshop Registration’ in our General Terms and Conditions to know exactly where you stand.