Taught by expert teachers in their specialized field
Morning Routine Workshop
With Jenny Schoenmann
08 December 2019 Go to schedule
Wake Up and Start Transforming Your Day
There is a powerful correlation between people practicing a morning routine and having more focus during the day. Join Jenny Schoenmann as she guides you through a simple step by step process to start your day by being in balance with yourself, your health and your life.
Your morning routine will support you in a very profound way that keeps you in connection with your self when you face challenges and setback. With your daily rituals, practices, and routines it is possible to have the success, sanity, and happiness in a nourishing, soft and easy way.
Jenny's magical morning
What this workshops offers you:
- A variety of routines and practices you can choose from to build and start with your individual magical morning
- Using the wisdom of Ayurveda & understanding your needs in that context
- An easy yoga routine to memorise that doesn’t take too much time but releases overnight tension, supports your body and supports the energy flow
- Find calmness to connect with yourself for clarity & purpose
You will learn more about:
- Morning routines that increase your focus, get you nourished and energized
- Why an evening routine is crucial to complement the morning routine
- Tools & techniques that honor your time, dosha and energy
- How to glow from the inside out, incl. rejuvenating facial massage techniques
- The benefits of journaling
- Enjoy your routines without feeling forced or pressured
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive; to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
Date / Time
08 December 2019, 13:30 - 16:30
You can register for this workshop by clicking ‘Book’ and paying online with iDeal, Credit Card or PayPal. Full payment is required to ensure your place. Registration is confirmed when payment is complete.
Are you entitled to a refund of the registration fee in case of cancellation? Please read article 16 ‘Cancellation of Workshop Registration’ in our General Terms and Conditions to know exactly where you stand.