Taught by expert teachers in their specialized field
Spring cleansing with Ayurveda
With Amanda Dries
08 April 2018 See all dates
Spring is the time for cleansing your body and reviving your mind and spirit. All cultures around the world have always facilitated this. Also Ayurveda is offering great and useful support in this - come and join this workshop and discover how you can do your personal spring cleanse in a thorough but comfortable way.
In this workshop you will learn about:
- becoming aware of your digestion and assimilation (your agni)
- the basic principles of ayurveda: an introduction to the three doshas
- what is better to eat and what better not, in order to clean up your body and mind - a concise overview with some practical examples
- how can you support a better and refreshed spring circulation after the cold of winter - refreshing techniques explained
- using rejuvenating herbal powders and healthy massage oils to support your spring well-being - an explanation and some samples
You can register for this workshop by clicking ‘Book’ and paying online with iDeal, Credit Card or PayPal. Full payment is required to ensure your place. Registration is confirmed when payment is complete.
Are you entitled to a refund of the registration fee in case of cancellation? Please read article 16 ‘Cancellation of Workshop Registration’ in our General Terms and Conditions to know exactly where you stand.
About Amanda Dries
Amanda is from Wales in the UK. She worked for many years in sales, then as a purser for two main airlines, experiencing different cultures. After meeting her Dutch husband she moved to Holland and had three children. Over the last 14 years, she has taken on various studies for health. From 2010-2015 she studied at the Academy of Ayurvedic Studies to become an Ayurvedic practitioner.