Taught by expert teachers in their specialized field
Tibetan Yoga : Tsa Lung Workshop
With Mariette de Kroon
09 November 2019 Go to schedule
Tsa Lung helps to keep your inner Fire active. This dynamic practice from Tibet is training the life force and brings you home to your inner Power. Whether new to this pratice or not, this workshop will help you to familiarize or deepen your Tsa Lung practice.
About Tsa Lung Tibetan Yoga
In this dynamic powerful Tibetan practice we combine breath retention, body movements, visualisation and awareness. We train our breath, our life force. We open our body in order for energy to flow and reach deep places so more and more subtle body channels can be nourished. Blood quality and hormone production improved, which helps the body's own healing abilities. We feel happiness in the body and our mind is satisfied, happy and calm. With a calm blissful mind we can recognize our true nature.
Benefits for your Physical Body:
- Stronger musculo-skeletal system
- Reduces pain
- Better transport of nutrients, oxygen & elimination of waste
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases inner fire (tummo) and helps all metabolic processes
- Improve of blood quality and hormonal system
- Youthful radiance and longevity
Benefits for your Energy:
- Opens energy channels, making them flexible, clear and supple
- Wind energy flows unobstructedly
- Increases vitality and general energy
- Harmonizes and balances the breath
- Energetic feeling of being at home
Benefits for the Mind:
- Reduces unnecessary or unproductive thoughts
- Calms the mind
- Reduces negative emotions and mental suffering
- More positive thoughts and a happy mind
- Mental acuity increases
- More mindfulness, focus & clarity.
- Compassion and love for all beings
- Overall awareness
Date / Time
09 November 2019, 14:00 - 17:00
Mariette de Kroon
You can register for this workshop by clicking ‘Book’ and paying online with iDeal, Credit Card or PayPal. Full payment is required to ensure your place. Registration is confirmed when payment is complete.
Are you entitled to a refund of the registration fee in case of cancellation? Please read article 16 ‘Cancellation of Workshop Registration’ in our General Terms and Conditions to know exactly where you stand.