Taught by expert teachers in their specialized field
Upside down : Inversions Workshop
With Jenny Schoenmann
09 June 2019 Go to schedule
Want to stand on your hands, head or arms with ease? This workshop will get you there! This workshop is open to everyone and focuses on headstand and introducing handstand.
In all of Jenny’s workshops, long time practitioners have stood next to relative new beginners. You don’t need a long time Yoga practice to invert safely and with ease. Maybe you have already experienced that there is not enough time during class to practice being upside down or you feel stuck, stressed and the way you do it is just not working out for you? You may even think why doing it in the first place? Or you are curious about all the benefits?
In this workshop, you’ll get the chance to use your whole body and moving with the breath. That technique makes headstands, handstands or any other more challenges a whole lot easier.
You’ll learn to invert during class at home and with a partner in several ways to prevent injuries. Connecting with your breath and moving from your center is a great way to explore the more challenging poses in a much more efficient way while keeping it playful and most important.
What to expect?
- you will be given the knowledge on how to start and continue inverting safe with good alignment during class at home and with a partner in several ways to prevent injuries
- develop the strength, mobility, and flexibility you need
- breaking the postures down allows every student to take it to their personal level,
- building confidence and exploring the journey rather than the final “destination”.
- how to use your whole body and your natural movement to make your yoga practice easier, more efficient and beneficial
- exploring playfully and most important having fun
Why practicing Inversions?
- Various physical health benefits like releasing back pain, better posture, improving digestion, boosting the immune system, glowing and healthy skin and many more.
- Mental benefits like improving concentration, being focused, thinking clearly. better function of the brain, observation, memory. Balancing the hormones will make you feel better, relaxed and settled.
- Inviting challenge in an easygoing and playful way and your comfort zone expands to something much greater, as you get to know yourself.
All levels welcome! Limited spots are available to ensure a great learning experience!
Please let Jenny know if you have any further questions or you are not sure if this workshop is for you.
Date / Time
09 June 2019, 13:30 - 16:00
You can register for this workshop by clicking ‘Book’ and paying online with iDeal, Credit Card or PayPal. Full payment is required to ensure your place. Registration is confirmed when payment is complete.
Are you entitled to a refund of the registration fee in case of cancellation? Please read article 16 ‘Cancellation of Workshop Registration’ in our General Terms and Conditions to know exactly where you stand.