Taught by expert teachers in their specialized field
Yoga & Healing (50 hrs)
With Kevin Sahaj
Starting on 10 August 2019 Go to schedule
This workshop has taken place already, please visit our Workshop Page for a more recent offering of workshops and trainings.
Sahaja Healing Yoga is a series of practices synthesized from Tibetan Yoga, Chinese Qi Gong, Hatha Yoga, Tibetan medicine and Ayurveda. Sahaja is a Sanskrit word meaning "spontaneous and natural" meaning the source of healing is within us as a natural spontaneous expression of connection and balance.
Kevin Sahaj has spent his whole adult life studying various systems of healing and yoga and has compiled, sequenced and created these practices based on his understanding of how they integrate and balance each other. The practices are simple and easy to learn, anyone regardless of age and experience can benefit by following these methods.
Essentially healing yoga works more on the energetic level so it is more subtle. To access healing we need to work with the pranic energies in the body in relation to our life in the external world. If we can facilitate the harmonious flow of energy in our body, we start to heal physical, emotional and mental disturbances and find a meaningful and creative outer and inner life.
The Sahaja Healing Yoga module is for teachers who would like to teach parts of the healing yoga sequences or anyone who are interested in the subtle aspects of healing and prana. It will be a journey of awakening and a deepening our awareness of ourselves on an experiential level.
- Practical and relevant Buddhist and yogic philosophy to support your spiritual practice
- Learning the Sahaja healing yoga sequence
- Using sound and mantra as a way of awakening Prana
- Powerful and subtle techniques from Tibetan Yoga, Qi Gong and Yoga to harmonize, unblock and open the energy channels and prana in the body, energy and mind
- Using Prana to heal others, practical healing tools to help others
- Dream Yoga and the practice of lucid dreaming
- Sacred Sexuality and sexual practices for intimate relationships as a spiritual practice
- Personal direction on your spiritual journey and using the training to unblock obstacles in your spiritual path.
- Meditations to connect, revitalize and open the wisdom within.
- and more….
An established regular (preferably daily) practice of Yoga, or Qi Gong and meditation (min 1 year).
"Awakening the sacred body' by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche (required book to read prior to the start of the program).
Other books will be recommended for deepening study during the course.
Health & Well-being
Because this is a course on healing yoga, your current health and health background is very important to us to assess your needs and also to be aware of any precautions or adaptations of the healing yoga practices that may be needed for you personally. The information you provide is confidential, and only for the instructor Kevin Sahaj and Academy Coordinator Sunny Hipeli.
Please let us know if any of the following applies to you (please reply via email in English):
- Are you experiencing physical, mental or emotional issues? (if so please detail)
- Are you currently under medical treatment or taking medications for mental or physical conditions (if so please detail)
- Are you currently or have you suffered in the past from depression, burnout, addiction or any other mental health issues? (if so please detail)
Thank you for your openness.
Please check the Delight Yoga Terms & Conditions.
You can register for this workshop by clicking ‘Book’ and paying online with iDeal, Credit Card or PayPal. Full payment is required to ensure your place. Registration is confirmed when payment is complete.
Are you entitled to a refund of the registration fee in case of cancellation? Please read article 16 ‘Cancellation of Workshop Registration’ in our General Terms and Conditions to know exactly where you stand.
About Kevin Sahaj
Kevin Sahaj is a dedicated yoga practitioner who has been studying and practicing yoga for 30 years. His approach to teaching is eclectic and draws from many different methods and teachings to help students align their lives towards awakening.
A note on Wellbeing - Creating a safe and sacred space
We wish to create a safe and sacred space to study, practice and grow for everyone. Please take care of your own health and wellbeing while participating in classes, workshops and, trainings offered by Delight Yoga. If you're currently having any physical, emotional or mental issues, or prefer no hands-on adjustments, please make sure to discuss this with the teacher up front.