News about what’s going on in our studios
- The Thursday 16:30 Yoga Basics Class with Chantal Soeters is now a Vinyasa beginners class, also with Chantal.
- Sasha will be gone on holidays for a few weeks from December 19th to February 5th and found wonderful (familiar) teachers to sub her Mysore & Astanga classes.
- From December 21st until February 2nd, the Friday 6:30 Astanga Led class will be replaced by a Mysore class. On February 9th, the regular Astanga Led class will be back on the schedule.
- From December 6th, Katrin Kögel will take over the Thursday 18:00 Yin Class from Irene Sportel.
- As of December 2nd, the Sunday 14:30 Yin class will be changed to a Vinyasa class with Froukje den Nijs.
- From December 2nd, the Sunday 16:30 Vinyasa will be changed to a Restorative with Maximiliaan Cohen.
- Lindsay Stellaard will take over the Monday 20:00 Astanga Led from Ingrid Notten, from December 3th onwards.
- From December 5th, Hanna Paz will take over the Wednesday 12:15 Vinyasa from Lisanne Lambert-Stoop.
- As of December 6th, Roos Metje will teach the Thursday 20:15 Prenatal Class, instead of Lisanne Lambert-Stoop.
- Unfortunately, Lisanne Lambert-Stoop will leave Delight as a regular teacher as she will start new adventures outside of Amsterdam with her family. We're happy that she'll still sub some classes every now and then.
- From the 5th of December, Sjoerd Dragtsma will take over Lisanne Lambert-Stoop's Wednesday 7:00 and Thursdays 7:00 Vinyasa classes.
- As of the 1st of December, Irene Lomer will take over the Saturdays 8:00 Vinyasa class from Lisanne.
- Peter will be gone on holidays for a few weeks in December. His regular class will be back on the schedule from January on.
- Join Lonneke for the monthly Kirtan Special Class, on the 7th of December 20:00-21:30
- Join Annet Breure for the Special Dance Meditation on December 21st, from 20:00 to 21:30.
- As of December 17th, the Tibetan Yoga on Mondays at 16:30 will be permanently canceled.
- Time change from now on: the Practice and Meditation class will move from Wednesday 8:45-9:45, to Wednesday 8:30-9:30.
- From the 8th of January, Mariette de Kroon will start teaching Lu Jong Tibetan Yoga classes on Tuesdays, from 20:00-21:30.
Satya's Schedule 2018
Satsangs at Delight with Satya in 2018
Satya (Katiza) will be giving Satsang’s in 2018 more in a concentrated way to have a better impact and give a better support in our city lives, so we can together embody the nature of who we are, allowing our individual and collectively potentiality as human beings to awaken.
Satya is a protector and gatekeeper for more than two decades of many great ancient wisdom teachings of yoga in different traditions, that support us to find harmony between body, energy and mind. These ancient sacred teachings prepare us to enter the nature of our true human mind.
Currently, Satya's main focus is giving Satsang, where she invites us to enter the illusory gate that has kept us separate from our natural human nature. With her help pointing us towards where we can find the only and supreme treasure awaiting for each of us: true Peace, true Love, true Joy and true liberation.
Satsang with Satya is an invitation to simply being in the presence of who you really are, pure Being-ness.
Knowing your Self, allowing ourselves to step out of your person-hood the identification with the persona of whom we think your are that lives in time and space and identify itself with its very personal stories, concepts, ideas, dreams, dramas and traumas, etc. Moving beyond the psychological mind or the trying to understand the mind.
It doesn’t take long is nearer than near its who you truly are and always been when we recognize it we are free, spontaneously Peace is there, Love is there, end of desires is there, it only requires your willingness to
Be present with no past neither future, Be Here and Now.
Satsang literally means in ‘The company of Truth’. Satsang is a group gathering in which you enhance the quality of being human. It is an invitation to enter and explore the fields of Truth together, with an open heart and a naked mind. Allowing silence, clarity and spaciousness to rise within, and connect us all in the preciousness of pure presence.
NEW: Silent Satsang in the City retreat weekend with Satya
An invitation to know your self and be your self in the midst of the city life.
As human beings, we are evolving to our highest potentiality of the embodiment of human life. It’s up to us to allow it and be part of the biggest revolution in human life, “to know our self” and free our self from our limitations, fears and confusions we are all individually and socially trapped in.
This invitation is for the ones who feel the call in their hearts to awake to the nature of being human, our right to live from true Peace, true Joy and true Love. It sounds like something we know and are familiar with, but we really have never entered this full potentiality we all have in the human kingdom.
It’s fully up to us to take part in the only way human beings can stop suffering internally and socially.
The weekend will start on Friday evening with Satsang and we will invite Noble Silence during all weekend until Sunday afternoon. Saturday and Sunday will be morning Satsang and Satyoga and same in the afternoon session. Silence will be the support to stay connected and resting in the environment that supports us to be with it more intimately.
Together we create the right environment to enter the nature of who we are. We are becoming familiar, resting and trusting the ground that is existence itself, the very matrix and fabric of reality.
If you are up to stand for truth in your life, here is the place the time is now and where we all recognize that we are all one and the same.
- Women Circle:
- Friday 14 December 18:15-20:15 with Satya & Ingeborg, Scheveningseweg
- Friday 21 December 20.00 - 21.30, Weteringschans
- Satsang & Satyoga
Saturday 15 December, 14.00 - 17.00, Weteringschans
The Essentials of Yoga : Pre Teacher Training (50 hrs)
With Katiza Satya & Kevin Sahaj
Starting on 06 April 2019
This program is designed to prepare you for the experience of the Basic Teacher Training Intensive Retreat. Guided by Satya and Sahaj over a period of 7 days (50 hours), you will get a solid foundation from which to continue your practice in preparation for the Basic Training.
Prenatal Yoga Foundation Training
With Madina Tanekeyeva
Starting on 15 June 2019
We love seeing yoga being recommended by healthcare professionals during pregnancy. This is why you most probably had expectant moms as students in your classes too!
Finding Stillness: Yin Yoga & Mindfulness Training
With Marije Paternotte
Starting on 28 August 2019
A 35-hour Yin Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training. This training is for yoga teachers who wish to offer the yin yoga practice as a doorway into Mindfulness Meditation and Buddhist practices. The training will be offered in the form of a retreat.