News about what’s going on in our studios
- From Tuesday June 20 Rolandjan his Tuesday 12.15 Yin & Pranayama class at the Nieuwe Achtergracht will be 15 minutes longer and finish at 13.45 instead of 13.30.
- From Wednesday June 21 Miluse her Wednesday 9.30 Yoga Basics class at the Nieuwe Achtergracht will be changed into a Hatha (beginners) class.
- From Monday July 10 Inge her Monday 20.00 Yin Yang class at Prinseneiland will be changed into a Yin (all levels) class.
- Did you know we have a postnatal class on Sundays from 16.30 to 18.00. It's with Wendy.
New teachers & staff
New (sub) teachers
- Yeal Assaf - Mindfulness and Yin Yoga class at 12.15 - 13.30 (AMS)
- Govinda is in Amsterdam from March 15 until March 27! Big change you sill see him subbing Astanga classes. He gives also gives a workshop on March 25 & 26! More information will follow soon.
- We are very happy with our new hosts: Sibel Özen, Jolijn Bruijnaers, Sara Vermeulen and Elisa Cruys!
- Githa van Leeuwen now joined our host team too. She was already joining us at the office as a marketing and communication intern. She is now hosting and writing her final thesis with us :)
The Path of Astanga Yoga
With Claudia Pradella & Eva Ugolini
Starting on 16 December 2017
An In-depth study of Primary Series in its traditional method as taught by Sri K Pattabhi Jois of Mysore. Through the direct experience of teachers who have been part of this Astanga Vinyasa lineage for a long time, you will be guided through the deeper experience of this unique system based on a one-to-one approach