News about what’s going on in our studios
- From 1 June, Arianne is back in the studio as a sub teacher! Every last Friday of the month she will give Special Yoga Nidra classes. Check the schedule for her subclasses.
- Lidewij Severins will be on maternity leave until the end of the year. Her classes at De Clercqstraat will be substituded by Eva Ugolini, Agnes Vissering, Max Cohen, and Lindsay Stellaard.
- As of August 30th the Thursday 20.00 Restorative class at Weteringschans will be changed into a Yin class, guided by Jonas Nathan.
- From the 10th of September Shari Iskander is back from Maternity leave! You will find her back on the schedule at Weteringschans on Mondays 16.00 (Mindfulness & Yin Yoga) and on Sundays 18.00 (Yin Yoga).
- Alejandra Kemna takes over the Monday 12.30 Restorative class that Victoria used to do at Weteringschans (cancelled during the summer period)
- As of September 11th Alejandra Kemna will temporarily take over Erica Jago’s Tuesday 12.15 Restorative class at Weteringschans as Erica will be gone for her maternity leave.
- Lisa Wijburg will enjoy her maternity leave from the 21st of September.
- Anouk Neijsen will temporarily take over her Monday 20:00 (Astanga Beginners) & Friday 9:30 (Astanga Beginners) classes.
- Jolijn Bruijnears will temporarily take over the Friday 7:00 Vinyasa class
- Agnes Vissering will teach the Saturday 12:00 Astanga Experienced class
- Jasmijn her Yin class on Thursday 18:00 at the Nieuwe Achtergracht will be taken over by Irene Sportel, from September onwards. In the mean time, this class will be given by sub teachers.
- As of August 4th of September Tuesdays 9:30 Yin class at Prinseneiland will be changed into a Restorative class, guided by Sido Wijga
- New class: as of the 5th of September Saturdays 18:15 Restorative Yoga will be changed into a Hatha & Pranayama class by Irene Lomer
- Quinty van Eick (Hatha & Vinyasa) - Prinseneiland
- Sjoerd Dragtsma (Hatha & Vinyasa) - Weteringschans & Nieuwe Achtergracht
- Froukje den Nijs (Hatha) - Weteringschans & De Clerqstraat
- Alison Melvin (Restorative & Yin) - Weteringschans & Nieuwe Achtergracht
Satya's Schedule 2018
Satsangs at Delight with Satya in 2018
Satya (Katiza) will be giving Satsang’s in 2018 more in a concentrated way to have a better impact and give a better support in our city lives, so we can together embody the nature of who we are, allowing our individual and collectively potentiality as human beings to awaken.
Satya is a protector and gatekeeper for more than two decades of many great ancient wisdom teachings of yoga in different traditions, that support us to find harmony between body, energy and mind. These ancient sacred teachings prepare us to enter the nature of our true human mind.
Currently, Satya's main focus is giving Satsang, where she invites us to enter the illusory gate that has kept us separate from our natural human nature. With her help pointing us towards where we can find the only and supreme treasure awaiting for each of us: true Peace, true Love, true Joy and true liberation.
Satsang with Satya is an invitation to simply being in the presence of who you really are, pure Being-ness.
Knowing your Self, allowing ourselves to step out of your person-hood the identification with the persona of whom we think your are that lives in time and space and identify itself with its very personal stories, concepts, ideas, dreams, dramas and traumas, etc. Moving beyond the psychological mind or the trying to understand the mind.
It doesn’t take long is nearer than near its who you truly are and always been when we recognize it we are free, spontaneously Peace is there, Love is there, end of desires is there, it only requires your willingness to
Be present with no past neither future, Be Here and Now.
Satsang literally means in ‘The company of Truth’. Satsang is a group gathering in which you enhance the quality of being human. It is an invitation to enter and explore the fields of Truth together, with an open heart and a naked mind. Allowing silence, clarity and spaciousness to rise within, and connect us all in the preciousness of pure presence.
NEW: Silent Satsang in the City retreat weekend with Satya
An invitation to know your self and be your self in the midst of the city life.
As human beings, we are evolving to our highest potentiality of the embodiment of human life. It’s up to us to allow it and be part of the biggest revolution in human life, “to know our self” and free our self from our limitations, fears and confusions we are all individually and socially trapped in.
This invitation is for the ones who feel the call in their hearts to awake to the nature of being human, our right to live from true Peace, true Joy and true Love. It sounds like something we know and are familiar with, but we really have never entered this full potentiality we all have in the human kingdom.
It’s fully up to us to take part in the only way human beings can stop suffering internally and socially.
The weekend will start on Friday evening with Satsang and we will invite Noble Silence during all weekend until Sunday afternoon. Saturday and Sunday will be morning Satsang and Satyoga and same in the afternoon session. Silence will be the support to stay connected and resting in the environment that supports us to be with it more intimately.
Together we create the right environment to enter the nature of who we are. We are becoming familiar, resting and trusting the ground that is existence itself, the very matrix and fabric of reality.
If you are up to stand for truth in your life, here is the place the time is now and where we all recognize that we are all one and the same.
July 30 - 23 September
Tuesday 12.15 - 13.45
Wednesday 12.15 - 13.45
Thursday 12.15 - 13.45
- Satsang The Hague: Sunday 9 September 16.00 - 17.30
- Women Circle:
- Friday 7 September 20.00 - 21.30
- Friday 26 October 20.00 - 21.30, Den Haag
- Saturday 27 October 12.15 - 13.45, Weteringschans Amsterdam
Tuesday, 12.15 - 13.45
Wednesday, 12.15 - 13.45
Thursday, 12.15 - 13.45
- Women Circle
23 November 20.00 - 21.30, Weteringschans
Friday 14 September 18:15 - 20:15, Scheveningseweg
Friday 14 December 18:15-20:15 with Satya & Ingeborg, Scheveningseweg
Friday 21 December 20.00 - 21.30, Weteringschans
- Satsang + Satyoga
25 November, 14.00 - 17.00, Weteringschans
Tuesday, 12.15 - 13.45, Weteringschans
Wednesday, 12.15 - 13.45, Weteringschans
Thursday, 12.15 - 13.45, Weteringschans
- Satsang & Satyoga
Saturday 15 December, 14.00 - 17.00, Weteringschans
Astanga Yoga: Practice Foundation Course - Pre-Teacher Training
With Marilou van Hoek & Sido Wijga
Starting on 03 November 2018
Would you like to broaden your understanding of astanga yoga or would you like to establish a regular practice? Get confident with the three main aspects of the astanga yoga system: breath, bandhas and drishti and get a solid base from which you can continue your self-practice.
Foundation on Ayurveda (50 hrs)
With Victoria (Tory) Hyndman
Starting on 31 October 2018
Yoga and Ayurveda are like inseparable siblings – the union of Universal Wisdom. The combination of these two sciences brings forth a system of healing for physical, mental and spiritual health and happiness.