News about what’s going on in our studios
- Rolandjan is in India in March, attending Satang with Sri Mooji. Find his subs here:
Monday 20:00 - 21:00, Awareness meditation, Maarten van Huijstee
Tuesday 12:15 - 13:30, Yin, Dieke BikkerWednesday 20:00 - 21:20, Yin, Katrin KögelSunday 16:00 - 17:30, Yin Yang, Marlene Smits & Mareille OutshoonSunday 18:00 - 20:00, Hatha Restorative, Marilou van Hoek & Inge Peters
- Jasmijn is traveling from March 14 until April 5. Her subs are:
Tuesday 18:00 - 19:30, Yin, Daphne LuttgerTuesday 20:00 - 21:30, Hatha, Lydia AytogmusWednesday 7:00 - 8.30, Yin Yang & Meditation, Various teachersWednesday 9:30 - 11:00, Yoga Basics, Various Teachers
From Friday 31 March Moena her Friday evening Vinyasa class at the Weteringschans will start 15 minutes later, at 18.15 instead of 18.00.
- From Friday 31 March Adela her Friday morning Therapeutics class at the Weteringschans from 10.00 - 11.30 will be changed into a Yoga Basics (beginners) class
Kathrin Bindig will teach the Friday 12.15 - 13.30 Astanga Led class at De Clercqstraat while Lindsay is on maternity leave.
- Did you know we have a postnatal class on Sundays from 16.30 to 18.00. It's with Wendy.
New teachers & staff
New (sub) teachers
- Yeal Assaf - Mindfulness and Yin Yoga class at 12.15 - 13.30 (AMS)
- Govinda is in Amsterdam from March 15 until March 27! Big change you sill see him subbing Astanga classes. He gives also gives a workshop on March 25 & 26! More information will follow soon.
- We are very happy with our new hosts: Sibel Özen, Jolijn Bruijnaers, Sara Vermeulen and Elisa Cruys!
- Githa van Leeuwen now joined our host team too. She was already joining us at the office as a marketing and communication intern. She is now hosting and writing her final thesis with us :)
Wisdom in Business - Meditation workshop
With Maarten van Huijstee
07 May 2017
Welcome to Wisdom in Business, a platform to empower business and creative leaders to handle the rising stress levels, increasing demand for innovation and ongoing societal instability.
The Pranayama Journey
With Arno Nistal Ten Veen
03 June 2017
Typically, we only use 30 percent of our full breathing potential. Because our breath is connected to prana (or life-force), this results in a continuous lack of energy. Additionally, 70 percent of our detox processes happen through our breath.