About the training:
This course is a part of our 200-hour Basic Teacher Training but can also be taken independently. This program is for everyone interested in bringing yoga into their lives in a balanced and intelligent way. Beginners and experienced practitioners are welcome. All practices can be modified for any level of experience. It is also highly recommended for yoga teachers who want to reconnect to their own beginners' mind, a requisite to stay fresh and open to serve and pass on the precious jewels of yoga to humanity.
The Essence of Yoga is an invitation, an opportunity to enter the most significant journey of your life on which Satya & Sahaj, our main teachers, are guiding you:
- to know your self
- to meet your self
- to Be as you are: Free!
This journey is the beginning of a new life, where "To Be" is the solution to all problems of life. Start here, entering & discovering the field of Pure Awareness. This is true Yoga.
We dive into ourselves slowly but steadily, tuning in to our body, breath and mind. We become intimately connected with ourselves and the teachings and make friends with the methods and techniques. We start learning the language of yoga; trusting the intelligence of our body and energetic field. We begin letting go of what is in the way of our vitality, joy and creativity. Yoga helps us become lighter and more open.
The Yoga program during these 8 days will include different cleansing techniques (kriyas), self-practice asana sequences, pranayamas, guided and silent meditation and practical philosophy sessions. We will touch on the Ayurvedic lifestyle and diet necessary to support us in the process of yoga. Yoga is union with our higher self and integration with life in all its movements.
What you will learn:
- Loving your Body: This is your home. You will get to know your body in an intimate and gentle manner, and will be encouraged to love and accept your "earth suit".
- Embracing life itself: You will develop intimacy with your breath, the source of life energy.
- Yoga, in essence, is training for the mind: You will receive the tools you need to enter your natural state of being, which is Freedom and Peace.
- You will develop the openness to enter your inner wisdom and trust it fully. This will become your true navigation system in all aspects of your life.
- 8 full days of valuable practical & theoretical teachings (9:30 - 17:30 hrs with a one-hour lunch break)
- The morning sessions will mainly consist of physical practices (meditation, chanting, kriyas, asana), and the afternoons mainly of theory, philosophy, details about the breath - asana related practices, and Q&A.
- The total training hours will be more than 60 hours. You will receive a 60-hour certificate for your attendance.
- This training can be followed on a stand-alone basis, or as the first element of our Basic Teacher Training.
To register, please go to the booking page and register for only Day 1 of the training (paying the full teaching fee) and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be manually added to the other days of the training.