Sahaja Healing Yoga is a series of practices synthesized from Tibetan Yoga, Chinese Qi Gong, Hatha Yoga, Tibetan medicine and Ayurveda. Sahaja is a Sanskrit word meaning "spontaneous and natural" meaning the source of healing is within us as a natural spontaneous expression of connection and balance.
Kevin Sahaj has spent his whole adult life studying various systems of healing and yoga and has compiled, sequenced and created these practices based on his understanding of how they integrate and balance each other. The practices are simple and easy to learn, anyone regardless of age and experience can benefit by following these methods.
Essentially healing yoga works more on the energetic level so it is more subtle. To access healing we need to work with the pranic energies in the body in relation to our life in the external world. If we can facilitate the harmonious flow of energy in our body, we start to heal physical, emotional and mental disturbances and find a meaningful and creative outer and inner life.
The Sahaja Healing Yoga module is for teachers who would like to teach parts of the healing yoga sequences or anyone who are interested in the subtle aspects of healing and prana. It will be a journey of awakening and a deepening our awareness of ourselves on an experiential level.
What you will learn
- Practical and relevant Buddhist and yogic philosophy to support your spiritual practice
- Learning the Sahaja healing yoga sequence
- using sound and mantra as a way of awakening Prana
- Powerful and subtle techniques from Tibetan Yoga, Qi Gong and Yoga to harmonize, unblock and open the energy channels and prana in the body, energy and mind
- Using Prana to heal others, practical healing tools to help others
- Dream Yoga and the practice of lucid dreaming
- Sacred Sexuality and sexual practices for intimate relationships as a spiritual practice
- Personal direction on your spiritual journey and using the training to unblock obstacles in your spiritual path.
- Meditations to connect, revitalize and open the wisdom within.
- and more….
An established regular (preferably daily) practice of Yoga, or Qi Gong and meditation (min 1 year).
If you're currently having any physical, emotional or mental issues, please make sure to discuss this with us upfront.
"Awakening the sacred body' by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche (required book to read prior to the start of the program).
Other books will be recommended for deepening study during the course.
If you have any questions about the program, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type: 50-hour training
Teacher: Kevin Sahaj
Location: Amsterdam, Delight Yoga Prinseneiland
14 November 2022
15 November 2022
16 November 2022
17 November 2022
18 November 2022
19 November 2022
20 November 2022
Time: 9:30 - 17:45
- Regular student price € 795
- Advanced teacher training student price € 750