Yoga & Mindfulness to Empower Emotional Wellbeing (50-hour Training) - Online
WITH KRISTIN VIKJORD
Starting on 21 January 2022 Go to schedule
Mindfulness to empower emotional wellbeing
- Would you like to boost your inner spark?
- Would you like to reduce stress or lockdown fatigue?
- Would you like to calm your mind and learn mindfulness fully?
We can’t change the circumstances we live in, but we can do something about how we deal with them. Would you like to increase your own well-being and feel more empowered in your life?
Every now and then, you can feel stuck in worrisome thought loops, negative emotional spirals, or continuous stress. In this training, Clinical Psychologist, yogini and Delight Yoga co-founder, Kristin Vikjord, will teach you the most efficient mindfulness tools and potent practices to:
- Reduce chaotic thoughts and worries
- Regulate stress activation and self-soothe
- Cope with intense emotions
Scientific research shows that the practice of mindfulness makes you feel happier, reduces stress, and increases your overall health.
During this 50-hour training, you will not only learn to deepen your meditation practice, but you’ll also learn to establish a practice in moving meditation with purpose to tone vagus activation and strengthen your ability to self-regulate.
What you will learn:
- Meditations in mindfulness and compassion
- Breathing techniques for immediate self-soothing and anxious relief
- Mindful Yoga: beautiful movement practice, gentle, flowing and grounding sequences
- Theory of insight tradition: the four noble truths, the four foundations of mindfulness, and the eightfold path of mindful living
- Strategies to deal with thought chaos, worries and intense emotions
- Mindfulness in daily life, as skilful means, off the mat
- Self-help tools for emotional and mental well-being
- Bonus: Learn the didactics of this practice: how to prepare and teach what you have learned, including:
- The integration of mindfulness in asana - moving meditation
- Teaching methodology - how to teach Mindful Yoga